PDA

View Full Version : More expansions?

143Blue
02-06-12, 10:29 PM
Soooooo.............
when can we get bigger boutiques?:D:rolleyes:

Ic3e
02-06-12, 10:45 PM
Bigger boutiques= slower game/device. I prefer the size I currently have.

ariesblu
02-06-12, 11:44 PM
I think there are creative ways to include higher expansions, or the possibilities of more shops/farms, but tl is not there yet. They claim they cannot expand any further because of older devices, yet I haven't read anywhere what these older devices are.

candyglam
02-08-12, 01:13 AM
I would love to be able to expand more. I'm level 95, so I've been playing the game for a long time and have amassed way more decorations than I have room for. Plus, I want to be able to keep my shop stocked with all the catalogs I haven't mastered yet, so I don't have nearly enough space.

kooky panda
02-08-12, 06:10 AM
I think there are creative ways to include higher expansions, or the possibilities of more shops/farms, but tl is not there yet. They claim they cannot expand any further because of older devices, yet I haven't read anywhere what these older devices are.

the only one I know for sure that has issues for Idevice is the Ipod second generation. Also I think that the Iphone 3g also has issues keeping up with the games as they are now.

mtytomlinson
02-09-12, 04:21 AM
I would like more expansions... I'm at the last few expansions and sometimes I really wonder you how guys fit in soooo many items in your lovely boutiques with such a small space xD

queentina3
02-09-12, 07:25 AM
LOL, MORE expansions???? I can't afford the next one as it is. HAHAHAHAHA

Seriously though, I would love more expansion room for all the games, I just wish they didn't have to cost so much!

flaquitachula
02-09-12, 09:57 PM
LOL, MORE expansions???? I can't afford the next one as it is. HAHAHAHAHA

Seriously though, I would love more expansion room for all the games, I just wish they didn't have to cost so much!

I am with you!!! And when they are a part of a goal...ugh!!! I want to spend my money on decorating and dressing. Plus I am blocking stock so as to amass quantity!!!

LCAHEARTS
02-09-12, 10:03 PM
I think we all know TL has the funding [server wise] to provide more expansions. I think they could easily do this by allowing us to have a second floor. We could have a button where we -go upstairs/downstairs- and what appears on the screen would be a whole new level to look the same way our stores look right now [floor/2 walls]. I've seen people complain that they don't want to zoom in and out constantly if they ever allow us to continue expanding...so a second floor would be an easy fix to that. There are several people who would oppose to this due to device speeds but quite frankly, eventually TL will have to get with the times so to speak. I can't imagine this game another 2 years from now with weekly updates/huge items and zero further expansions.

pinkbarbie123
02-09-12, 10:12 PM
Like the sim games

LCAHEARTS
02-09-12, 10:17 PM
Like the sim games

EXACTLY!! I'm a Sims 3 addict. LOL. But yeah, that same idea.

143Blue
02-09-12, 11:56 PM
EXACTLY!! I'm a Sims 3 addict. LOL. But yeah, that same idea.

lol they get boring after awhile tho...........
and yeah with all these updates no one will have room for anything:p
but do these kinds of games even last that long? 2 years? i mean like 2 years ago FB had farmville and everyone went crazy.....but not so much anymore/:

LCAHEARTS
02-10-12, 05:01 AM
Of course, I just lost a neighbor who left after two years. Some of us may stop, but new players down the line may stay that long.