PDA

View Full Version : Oven disappearing after built

blueridgeeats
02-06-12, 06:35 PM
I bought an easy bake oven, purchased gems to build it; game said congrats had everything I need press here to build and it disappeared, along with the 32 gems it took to build plus all the paint I had! I am really unhappy and didn't want the stove to keep wasting space unbuilt so sold it.
Thinking about quittingthe game as it seems to be out of sync a lot and I have to redo things ive already dine, food disappears from the counter, etc. But this oven thing was the worst!

greygull
02-06-12, 07:08 PM
Was there on out of sync after you built it? Can you try restarting your device, see if it comes back? If it doesn't, then email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, game and it's version, device and it's version, and what happened.

Which device are you on?

nmishii
02-06-12, 07:24 PM
I've seen several people post that they built an appliance and then got an out of sync, and the appliance turned back into a box and the person lost gems and parts.

Here's one from today. TL really needs to fix this.

Post 20:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23956-Help!-Lost-gems!

Bakery name: Terrific Treats
Level: 53
Social Rating: 4 stars

When I went to build my new candy cane maker, I sill needed 4 paint or 8 gems to complete. I chose to pay the 8 gems, when I did the maker built. When I tried to use my new maker it went back into the box and the game told me I needed 10 paint, 2 springs or 24 gems. It did not refund the 8 gems I had already spent. What's up with that?

blueridgeeats
02-07-12, 05:19 AM
I will email tl and see if there is anything they can do... I hope.

morive
04-05-12, 12:22 PM
I bought a steampunk oven, build with help from neighbors, actually cooked something - and today it's gone. Just disappeared :-(
Playing last update on android 3.1 on a Lenovo ThinkPad tablet.

DaojinWildfire
04-05-12, 04:56 PM
I bought a steampunk oven, build with help from neighbors, actually cooked something - and today it's gone. Just disappeared :-(
Playing last update on android 3.1 on a Lenovo ThinkPad tablet.
It's likely you experienced a sync error, which reverts you back to a previous save state from our servers. If it was a sync error, then you should still have the parts and be able to build another appliance.

morive
04-06-12, 02:54 AM
It's likely you experienced a sync error, which reverts you back to a previous save state from our servers. If it was a sync error, then you should still have the parts and be able to build another appliance.

Thanks for your reply, but there was about a day and some cooking before the disappearence, so it's unlikely a sync error...