PDA

View Full Version : ugly product

ozmaofoz
02-06-12, 04:23 PM
I kinda want to participate in the goals, but I won't because the extra machines are so darn ugly. Could you give an option to buy a "special" machine (such as ice cream maker, candy cane maker, etc.) that's not so tacky looking?

sterlingempire
02-06-12, 04:27 PM
I know. I hate the back of my appliances because all the machinery shows. Not a wonderful aspect to the game ;)

nmishii
02-06-12, 04:33 PM
I could care less what my machines look like, as long as they cook food like it should, keep track of my progress correctly, and give me my mastery rewards. And doesn't steal my coins, XPs, chef hats, and/or gems.

I would rather TL work on some of the other issues, such as Android parity, gem traps, and gem/coin losses.

driftboutique
02-06-12, 04:36 PM
I don't love all of them, but I think the ice cream maker and the candy cane appliance are very cute. To each his own, I suppose.

atlantisonearth
02-06-12, 04:37 PM
I could care less what my machines look like, as long as they cook food like it should, keep track of my progress correctly, and give me my mastery rewards. And doesn't steal my coins, XPs, chef hats, and/or gems.

I would rather TL work on some of the other issues, such as Android parity, gem traps, and gem/coin losses.

I care what they look like :o however you are correct, this should not be their priority.

xSnowyOwlx
02-07-12, 08:43 PM
I know. I hate the back of my appliances because all the machinery shows. Not a wonderful aspect to the game ;)

Who says you have to show the back of the machine? Just rotate it.

xSnowyOwlx
02-07-12, 08:45 PM
I like how they look, but understand others don't. Anyways, most of them only have 1-2 recipes so after that just store them.

It's not like it's TL's fault that you don't like the appearance. I don't like some stuff others find adorable.

queentina3
02-07-12, 08:59 PM
I don't love all of them, but I think the ice cream maker and the candy cane appliance are very cute. To each his own, I suppose.

I like those 2 as well and I really adore the Sugar Maker I just think it's a bit too bulky. Couldn't they have made it the size of the ice cream maker? LOL The thing TOWERS over my stoves and just looks so menacing next to them.