PDA

View Full Version : Advice for ways to make money quickly?

circoit
02-06-12, 03:55 PM
I'm fairly new to the game and was wondering what tips any of you veterans might have for bringing in money as fast as possible. Does it matter how many cashiers you have and where you place them? How many dressing rooms/mirrors do you really need?

There are a few things I have worked out on my own - such as making sure I've got a good selection of items that sell for 5 coin a piece rather than 2, but I'm wondering if there is anything else.

dalula
02-06-12, 05:02 PM
I'm fairly new to the game and was wondering what tips any of you veterans might have for bringing in money as fast as possible. Does it matter how many cashiers you have and where you place them? How many dressing rooms/mirrors do you really need?

There are a few things I have worked out on my own - such as making sure I've got a good selection of items that sell for 5 coin a piece rather than 2, but I'm wondering if there is anything else.

cashiers don't really matter. i heard that if you block your door for a while and open the door you will get a 'quick sale' of all of your items. if you want to sell all of your stock quickly i recommend changing your devices' time to a day or something later (be sure you dont order anything the times really get jumbled up) and then go on and you will earn your money. then change back. your stock will be gone but you will earn your money and everything else is still intact and normal ;)

SmokeyMtnGirl
02-06-12, 05:20 PM
cashiers don't really matter. i heard that if you block your door for a while and open the door you will get a 'quick sale' of all of your items. if you want to sell all of your stock quickly i recommend changing your devices' time to a day or something later (be sure you dont order anything the times really get jumbled up) and then go on and you will earn your money. then change back. your stock will be gone but you will earn your money and everything else is still intact and normal ;)

I would be careful with changing the devices time. I saw that suggestion and tried it in Bakery story and ended up screwing everything up. I think it was Kooky that told me changing the time probably done it. I had to delete it and reinstall the game.

TheHelpfulPlace
02-06-12, 05:30 PM
I would just have at least 6-8 dressing rooms and mirrors out.
I usually have one day clothing orders out because they make $5 an order (make sure that when you order clothes you look and see how much you get from them. See this chart for more help! (http://supremedynasty.com/tl/fashion_inventory)

dalula
02-06-12, 05:40 PM
order the 1min catalog as much as possible. master your items, the reward is coins or gems ;)