PDA

View Full Version : Taking too long to eat the food

Unregistered
10-30-10, 04:36 AM
I had to previously close the restaurant as food went too quick-now it's far too slow been running all night and I still have 8 full serving tables. Anyone else finding this ?

deadpix
10-30-10, 05:45 AM
I had to previously close the restaurant as food went too quick-now it's far too slow been running all night and I still have 8 full serving tables. Anyone else finding this ?

Yep, it's much slower.

Maybe there's no need to close the restaurant now.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 06:18 AM
Maybe it is just because I had gotten used to the pace before the update, and I did get irritated sometimes about how fast the food was eaten. But after the update, now it does seem too slow. I have food piling up. I would vote for something faster than it is now but not all the way back to the previous speed.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 08:03 AM
Agreed....it's veeeeery slooooooow now......

Unregistered
10-30-10, 09:01 AM
Please speed it up a little, please! Make somewhere between the previous speed and the present snail version! I've got tons of food that don't get eaten anymore! I so much preferred it faster!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 09:51 AM
Please make the food sell faster - taken the fun out of cooking now! Will have a restaurant full of serving tables soon.

Sleepyhead
10-30-10, 10:58 AM
Same problem here... Pls fix!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 11:06 AM
I would rather have to cook a lot to keep up or close my restaurant sometimes. Now I am bored. Adding tables won't help. My tables are already not full with customers. Adding new ones just means more empty tables. Please, TeamLava, speed it back up some.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 11:42 AM
i think im losing money by continuously cooking... i been making the 1 hr recipes on sonic stoves/ovens (48 min) & my income has been dropping slightly, that being said i have like 14k fish & chips :(
Plz speed this up, i may have to switch to the 2 day recipes soon, & all cooking once every 2 days just sux =/

Unregistered
10-30-10, 12:51 PM
Maybe it is just because I had gotten used to the pace before the update, and I did get irritated sometimes about how fast the food was eaten. But after the update, now it does seem too slow. I have food piling up. I would vote for something faster than it is now but not all the way back to the previous speed.

I too have this problem

Unregistered
10-30-10, 01:00 PM

I to agree. Im getting bored with the game now.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 01:58 PM
Food takes too long to get eaten, coins are not earned quick enough since update :(

I think the following changes should be made:
1) Switch back to the original speed - I now have to purchase many more counters to place my food since things don't get eaten quick enough, and the counters are taking up space. It also takes too long to earn coins
2) Bug with counters - before the update, when you put some counters into storage, it groups all the same foods together on the remaining counters. This is no longer the case after the update. I was rearranging my restaurant this morning and I lost all my grilled salmon and beef stew :(
3) More visits - what's the point of expanding the restaurant when only approx 17 customers are eating at once? I only need 23 tables and chairs and all my customers are kept happy

Unregistered
10-30-10, 02:08 PM
I checked the time that customer eat the food, it was same with the old version, 30s for one customer! why everybody say that it was slow??? And no problem with the food table, too! one table for one kind of food. maybe this version is ok for iphone 4?

Minx
10-30-10, 02:40 PM
I checked the time that customer eat the food, it was same with the old version, 30s for one customer! why everybody say that it was slow??? And no problem with the food table, too! one table for one kind of food. maybe this version is ok for iphone 4?

did you update???
its taking me forever to sell food..
this game is becoming like cafeworld.
i hate cafeworld.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 05:53 PM
Agree, in the past they eat like hungry ghost, now, super snaily.
The foods just sit on the counter forever, taking up space forever.
I can't cook many different types of food cos it will require buying
more counters and there is space constraint problem :(
It's not fun playing even if u have the new recipes.

Oh is it only me that keep losing coins ever since the update?
I wake up and saw the screen says u earned 15500 while u were away
And the next moment when I touched the screen, the coins just gone
and was never credited into my account at all!!!
And I also lost 5000 previously and this makes up a total of 20000 coins!!!
WTH! Do something to fix this problem! No point cooking and getting tips from
Others if the coins just keep missing!

Alleninlv
10-30-10, 08:00 PM
I agree it's taking way too long and i find me self getting bored.
i would like it if they could set it so we could choose between the speed even if it was a preset of fast slow or something that would be nice.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 10:09 PM
I posted here

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?2438-Restarant-story-Basic-Games-imbalance.

basically there is no point having more then 30 seats at the moment, because the rate you could have is at Max 27 - 28 customers at a time.

They should up the rate at between Previous and Now. And Allowed a linear increase in customers per reception or other means.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 10:54 PM
I have 40000+ plates of food serving on my counters...and it's not getting eaten.
tomato bisque that was cooked over 24 hours ago are still on my counters..it's ridiculous.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 11:10 PM
I earn coins quicker from tips than serving food =____=

Unregistered
10-31-10, 12:01 AM
Guys, it's not taking longer to eat the food.

The game is bugged. The food gets eaten but then the number of plates resets for some idiotic reason whenever you close the game.

The cash you have from food that is eaten gets reset as well...

Unregistered
10-31-10, 02:47 AM
Guys, it's not taking longer to eat the food.

The game is bugged. The food gets eaten but then the number of plates resets for some idiotic reason whenever you close the game.

The cash you have from food that is eaten gets reset as well...

That sounds right since i measured the time it took them to finish and there were no slowed down. I hope this get fixed soon.

Cyrus
10-31-10, 03:12 AM
After the update, there is only one way you can earn money: do not make any new dishes untill all the food have been eaten and this is just doesn't make sense. I supposed things will get better after update but... I think the developers should listen to us and fix those problem asap!

Unregistered
10-31-10, 08:36 AM
The game's so.... Slow that I have resulted in cooking 4 stew dishes dishes which will take 2 days to cook, meanwhile I have to rely on gifts!!! What the he'll is the point of playing this game now ey? I love the game but I am officially Bored now:( I am not playing this game until the update is reversed.... I used to make over 50k a day.... Now with this ridiculous update I don't make [edit]!! What's the point of playing when your not shifting any food!!

Unregistered
10-31-10, 08:39 AM
We wait hours for the food to get out and then days for our customers to eat it fix this now please or the game will end.

Promyse
10-31-10, 01:35 PM

I agree it's driving me crazy. There's no need to even cook anything because it jus keeps piling up. Sometimes I have to throw food away to make room for something else. Tables even take too long to be cleared & the customers are even moving slow. It's nice to know that I'm not alone in this. Getting fed up.

Unregistered
10-31-10, 02:51 PM
I've had the same food out for 2-3days? added to it a few times because the plates just stay there, and I wanted to cook something. The plates aren't working properly either? for example, I had 117 grilled cheese sandwiches whe. I closed the app; I returned to find 250+

I have less money now than 2 days ago; granted I've spent 20-30K on 2 or 3 serving tables because everything is so slow, but I made that back, and continued to lose money. Everything is slow, and I'm missing a gem and several thousands of coins. I'm not a developer so IDK how easy/difficult it is to fix these types of issues, but it's really annoying. The few decent items that don't require gems are rather expensive. By now I should have been able to expand at 2 more times, but I'm still stuck at under 100k coins and my serving tables are packed and my customers are slow.

Lol? ok that was kinda fun complaining about it. I think I'll take a break from the lavateam games and see what else is out there.

Unregistered
10-31-10, 03:41 PM
OMG OMG after days of having the same food it finally got down to 2 serving tables. Great, by morning there will be no food left & I'll be able to serve my long cooking dishes- uh uh all the bloody foods re appeared a d loads of coins lost. I'll give it a couple more days the will be complI ing to apple & deleting! Silly me paid out for gems which is fine as wanted to enhance. But if not gonna work as it should I'll be seeking a REFUND!

Unregistered
12-29-10, 02:12 PM
I agree the customers are a lot slower. I play the bakery and they are a lot faster. Speed it up!