PDA

View Full Version : As an android user, there's sth I really don't like...

laurentice
02-06-12, 08:37 AM
I don't mind that we don't have any goals, I know nothing about programming so maybe they need to write a completely different script for that or something, so I kind of accept it.

The thing I don't like is that because we don't have any goals, we are not able to see the items that the apple users have. Okay I already can't have them, I can't even see them when I visit my neighbors? And it's not fair to the apple players either coz they work hard to get the items to be displayed in their shop and make their shop look nice, but when I go to them I can only see the normal items, the items that android users don't have simply cannot be shown. (Or is it just my phone??) If you guys get what I mean.

I don't mind not being able to get those items, but at least it would be nice if I can still appreciate them at my neighbors' stores, and not just emptiness in their stores...

nmishii
02-06-12, 08:46 AM
I don't play Fashion, but in Restaurant, Bakery, and Farm, I can see my neighbor's Valentine's goal items. I still can't see the Christmas and New Years items.

So it would seem like the Valentines stuff could be seen on Fashion. If not, when the Easter goals are released to iOS and not Android, you should be able to see them.

laurentice
02-06-12, 11:31 PM
Really? Right now I can only see the golden changing room and the paw tiles... :(

ariesblu
02-06-12, 11:36 PM
Out of all of the Vday goal rewards, all I can see is the kissing booth, changing room and paw tiles. The others cannot be viewed from an Android device.

ariesblu
02-06-12, 11:38 PM
But I'd have to disagree. I think we should be able to see them and have an opportunity to obtain them.

t_to_the_max
02-07-12, 01:58 PM
I'n an Android user and I think I see everything, tiles, displays, etc.
Some stores look more like toy stores than fashion boutiques! :)

TransAmTam
02-07-12, 02:08 PM
I mind! I think that's a bunch of bull puck! Android isn't chopped liver these days... hellooo.

nmishii
02-07-12, 02:08 PM
But I'd have to disagree. I think we should be able to see them and have an opportunity to obtain them.

I agree. My last sentence was sarcastic.

orchidchick
02-07-12, 02:12 PM
I was admiring a neighbor's chocolate dipped pineapple and hoping that since I can see it that maybe someday I could get it... how about giving it (and others) to Android users as a new recipe that we can cook without goals since there are so many other things we miss out on...?

pinkster73
02-07-12, 02:13 PM
I was admiring a neighbor's chocolate dipped pineapple and hoping that since I can see it that maybe someday I could get it... how about giving it (and others) to Android users as a new recipe that we can cook without goals since there are so many other things we miss out on...?

Yes, and the chocolate covered trees in farm too.

ariesblu
02-07-12, 02:16 PM
I agree. My last sentence was sarcastic.
Oh I know, that statement was to the op.

nmishii
02-07-12, 02:17 PM
And the Molten Lava cakes in Bakery -- yummy. And the Artichoke Hearts in Restaurant (really not that appealing looking, but I like eating anything artichokes)

laurentice
02-07-12, 09:18 PM
Oh so you mean some Android users can actually see those items??? How come I can't?? I couldn't see from my old galaxy tab and now I still can't see from my new galaxy note!! May I ask which device that you guys are using??

nmishii
02-07-12, 09:22 PM
I'm using a Samsung Epic 4G.

I can see the Valentines goal stuff in Farm, Bakery, and Restaurant but still nothing for Christmas goal stuff.

ariesblu
02-07-12, 09:25 PM
And you can only see I think three of the Valentine goal rewards in fashion.

minizozo
02-08-12, 07:14 AM
I don't know why I come to this board. As an Android user, everytime I come here, I get frustrated. It looks like Android will always be 2nd class. Too bad. I love the game, but I can not give it a good rating until things change, and I would never recommend this game to a friend with an Android. As I get to the higher levels, this game is getting boring.......

OMG, could TL please, at least change the gift items??????????? They are really looking like thrift store items. Please, how many black pumps can a person have....totally ridiculous.

divasdivine
02-08-12, 11:02 AM
I so agree with you! Android user are most definitely 2nd class users in TL's eyes. Now that Blackberry has lost it's market share, Android is coming on strong and will not only take over old Blackberry users, but those who have been frustrated with their faulty iPhones.

TeamLava, Android is the future! Wake up and start paying attention! You are gaining far more Android users than than Apple. Run the stats, you'll see.

pinkster73
02-08-12, 11:09 AM
I so agree with you! Android user are most definitely 2nd class users in TL's eyes. Now that Blackberry has lost it's market share, Android is coming on strong and will not only take over old Blackberry users, but those who have been frustrated with their faulty iPhones.

TeamLava, Android is the future! Wake up and start paying attention! You are gaining far more Android users than than Apple. Run the stats, you'll see.

Do you have a link or a pie chart or something to back this up? :p

akunkle1
02-08-12, 03:17 PM
I feel that way also. Im gettin tired of same ole stuff while everyone else has goals. And also they have the new games.

ariesblu
02-08-12, 03:42 PM
I feel that way also. Im gettin tired of same ole stuff while everyone else has goals. And also they have the new games.

True three times over.