PDA

View Full Version : Can I get my coins back, please?

circoit
02-06-12, 07:20 AM
This morning, when I opened Fashion Story, I lost all the coins I had earned overnight (about 25,000). this is the second time this has happened. I need these coins as I am working on goals with a time limit and will not be able to complete them on time if I don't get my money back.

klaatoo
02-06-12, 07:38 AM
Having the same problem with Restaurant story, It's a well known fault but TL hasn't gotten round to fixing it.

nmishii
02-06-12, 07:42 AM
TL does not refund coins. TL claims that its a display issue and they are computing the total coins correctly in the game. Try restarting the game, oftten the total corrects itself.

And on RS and BS, it doesn't always seem like the total coins is being corrected.

circoit
02-06-12, 12:15 PM
Thanks nmishii - I've tried restarting it, I tried it the last time it happened, too. My totals never got corrected and since I am a fairly new player with hardly any cash, I definitely would have noticed if my total had corrected itself to include the missing 20,000 coins at any point in the game. It is definitely not a display issue in my case.

kooky panda
02-06-12, 12:18 PM
I did check today , and TL is still working on this issue.

Limaxa
02-06-12, 12:21 PM
Same Problem here.. Rs and Bs.. But just while playing normal versions. In Valentine Version it works properly.

kooky panda
02-06-12, 12:24 PM
Same Problem here.. Rs and Bs.. But just while playing normal versions. In Valentine Version it works properly.

Oh yeah good point, the new valentine games I think had some back-end bug fixes in them.
Circoit, if you are playing on the regular fashion game, delete that one and download the valentine fashion game . Also the fashion version has corrected the goal requesting issue.

circoit
02-06-12, 01:35 PM
Thanks Kooky - but I am on the Valentine's version already. : )

kooky panda
02-06-12, 02:39 PM
Thanks Kooky - but I am on the Valentine's version already. : )

okay, TL is working on this. One more thing. If you have any other version of Fashion story, you may want to delete it and only keep the Valentine version
right now. You can always redownload them later.

nmishii
02-06-12, 02:42 PM
okay, TL is working on this. One more thing. If you have any other version of Fashion story, you may want to delete it and only keep the Valentine version
right now. You can always redownload them later.

Are they working on it for RS and BS also? Its gotten better, but it isn't fixed.

kooky panda
02-06-12, 02:46 PM
Are they working on it for RS and BS also? Its gotten better, but it isn't fixed.

Yes working on this for all the games.

klaatoo
02-06-12, 11:49 PM
lost overnights 2 days running, tried all suggestions, money is gone. no coins cant cook.

lindalucias
02-07-12, 02:14 AM
I have tried this now for a few days and it works, sometimes I get only 24,000 of 30,000 but at least I do not lose all.

As soon as you log on, tap ok or x to get rid of the messages. Go to News Feed, visit a Neighbour, dont do anything there, tap home to go back to your store.
Wait 30 seconds (don't do anything!) and the total will go up.

I really hope this helps with you too, as I know how frustrating it is to lose coins. I still emailed TL as I don't always get all coins earned (but at least most of it), and I think it's still a problem, with a temp fix.

1_kiki_1
02-08-12, 10:57 PM
Same thing happened to me, lost 75k �� I don't know if it's just happening to me, but every time I log in the money I have made gets added to my total, and a few seconds later it gets removed, and when I say this happens every time I log in, I literally mean every single time. Visiting neighbours doesn't help me, only thing that works is shutting down the game (make sure it's not running in background) then start it again - which is really annoying. I only started paying attention to my total once I lost the 75k, that's how I noticed that money was being added and then removed.

misha295
02-09-12, 09:04 AM
I am sorry to read that this is happening to other players but happy that I'm not the only one. I hadn't played in a few days, logged in and had earned a little over 279k. My coins were credited, I played for a few mins then realized that my 279k coins were gone. No amount of manipulation brought them back. Its just another frustrating aspect of FS.

lillianmiracle
02-12-12, 02:55 AM
I have absolutely the same problem!I lost about 25000 coins which I earned overnight . I restarted the game and still ...nothing!

lillianmiracle
02-12-12, 02:58 AM
I have absolutely the same problem!I lost about 25000 which I earned overnight!I restarted the game and still ...nothing!

MizCricket
02-12-12, 05:32 PM
I'm having the same problem playing on a Samsung Galaxy S. I first noticed it this morning when I had earned over 43,000 overnight, but it only added 10,000-12,000. It happened again this afternoon when I had earned 12,000+, and it looks like it only added 6,000 at the most. I haven't been keeping close track of balances up til now, but I guess I need to start. I always have a general idea of how many coins I have, but last night I was paying closer attention because I've been saving for my last expansion. It seems to be adding smaller amounts OK. It's the larger amounts that seem to be a problem.

ScrapElegance
02-23-12, 05:28 PM
I'm having the same problems and I thought it was me. The game tells me I 19000 and all of a sudden it was 10000 PLUS I've noticed some of my clothes are missing and I know I was highly stock and the racks and table were empty. This is very frustrated especially when your saving for goals or expansion :(

kooky panda
02-23-12, 06:02 PM
I'm having the same problems and I thought it was me. The game tells me I 19000 and all of a sudden it was 10000 PLUS I've noticed some of my clothes are missing and I know I was highly stock and the racks and table were empty. This is very frustrated especially when your saving for goals or expansion :(
what is the version of your fashion game? (in under menu- help).

MizCricket
02-24-12, 08:48 AM

Yeah, this is still a problem that hasn't been fixed. I do something similar to what Lindalucias suggested above. I close all messages as soon as I open the game, and then I visit a nbr or community member. (I will like items while I'm there.) Then I come back to my store and visit another nbr. By the 2nd or 3rd time, my total goes up to where it should be.

The one thing that is almost a guarantee to completely lose the coins and never get them back is to gift anyone using the pop-up window that opens when you start your game. If I gift back anyone when that window pops up, my coins are gone for good.