PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Goals - I'm on level 12

Sarah4848
02-06-12, 06:46 AM
Hi, I am new to Bakery Story and am having issues with the goals. I was sent two 'heartfelt valentines' which would have gone towards a goal as I needed 3 to complete that part. I pressed on 'accept gift' to both but they have not appeared in 'my gifts', they haven't been counted under the goal either. I have also received requests from neighbours for such things as sugar & heartfelt valentine, neither of which I am able to send to my neighbour, they do not appear when I go to send a gift.

Please help!! Can anyone explain to me whats happening, is it because I am on level 12?

kattybell
02-06-12, 07:07 AM
When you are accepting the heartfelt valentines, they are requests from your neighbors. You can not get those items as gifts. Requests for sugar, etc is also requests from your neighbors.

kattybell
02-06-12, 07:07 AM
You will not see those items in 'my gifts.'

kooky panda
02-06-12, 09:58 AM
In your goals when you need an item, like the heartfelt valentines. Hit the button to request. You neighbor list will come up. Select a few good neighbors to send the request to then when they get the request from you and accept it, that item then is sent back to you. You will not see it, it will just in your goals how many of them you have gotten.