PDA

View Full Version : How often will the constructible's menu be updated in other game?

maggieyyli
02-06-12, 06:33 AM
The make-up counter were introduced for nearly 2 months without any addition in the catalog. I am not sure about other games as I only play fashion. But in my mind, even it is not necessary to be a weekly update, a monthly update sounds reasonable? And it costs 36 gems! :mad:

kattybell
02-06-12, 07:10 AM
Are you asking why there haven't been any updates on the makeup counter?

I wish there were too. They have steamy eyeliner and love potion perfume as a catalog item but since it's seasonal for valentines day, I think that's why it was put that way.

maggieyyli
02-06-12, 09:00 AM
I am not asking why. I think the makeup counter is a called constructible item, right? it is the first one appearing in fashion but I know the similar concept was appeared in other games earlier. So I'd like to know the common practice of the update frequency of constructible item's recipe in other games?

It is to set my expectation. And I also want a regular update in the makeup counter's catalog.

kattybell
02-06-12, 09:09 AM
Yes it's a constructable item. Usually we get previews of what updates are to come for recipes and such.

nmishii
02-06-12, 09:36 AM
New recipes are rarely added.

For BS, the ice cream machine released last June for iOS had one recipe added for Halloween and then it was removed. The deep fryer, released 3 mo later, had one recipes added a week or two after it was released. Six new constructables were released recently so its too early to say, and only 1 recipe was added so far. That new recipes was to the Candy Cane maker; they released a candy cane recipe 6 weeks after Christmas.

For RS, no new recipes have been added to the drink machine or sushi counter, released last June and Sept. Seven new constructables were recently released so its too early to say if there will be more, but so far no recipes were added.

kooky panda
02-06-12, 09:42 AM
There has been no word if the makeup counter will be receiving any new catalogs. I know some players are holding off buying it until some new items are released.
On the bi-weekly polls, I make sure to put at least one makeup counter suggestion on to show TL how much the players are wanting new catlalogs for it.

I know they have now included the makeup counter under the notifications, so I am hoping more catalogs will be released in the future.

maggieyyli
02-06-12, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the info. That means most of the constructables only have at most 2 recipes.. and TL is more likely to create a new one rather than updating the existing's catalog... Although I now know what's the expectation level but truly I am a bit sad.... It costs 36 gems!

minizozo
02-22-12, 11:47 AM
I just bought the makeup counter that is sitting in a box. How do I construct this? Thanks for the information inadvance.

maggieyyli
02-22-12, 11:52 AM
You may reference the gamer guide:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17677-Fashion-Story-Gamer-Guide

Under 'Building the make-up counter' section.

kooky panda
02-22-12, 11:52 AM
I just bought the makeup counter that is sitting in a box. How do I construct this? Thanks for the information inadvance.
click on the makeup counter and you will see options to finish with gems( I would not do that), or you can request materials from neighbors.
Click that one and your nbrs list will come up and you can request the different parts from your neighbors.

minizozo
02-22-12, 12:45 PM
Thank YOU!!!

kooky panda
02-22-12, 01:55 PM
Here is more information http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17677-Fashion-Story-Gamer-Guide

Building the make-up counter.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/6392e723-1.jpg

Buy the make-up counter (in the last tab with make-up brush under the design menu), place in store. click on it to manage and you can complete for gems, or hit the "Ask Friends" button and you can ask your nbrs for parts.

Asking nbrs for parts is free to you and to your nbrs to send back the parts.

Keep in mind that the make-up counter is for 36 Gems!!