PDA

View Full Version : Did not receive credit in Goals

Missgogo824
02-06-12, 06:07 AM
Hi! I completed 4 Sugar Cookies for my goal but only received credit for two. Given the 1 day it takes to cook- where are they? I tried to reboot and reinstall,, but nothing. Please advise

kattybell
02-06-12, 06:09 AM
Are you only running the valentines version? If you have both regular and valentines, and you were in the regular when you completed the sugar cookies, it won't register with goals.

kooky panda
02-06-12, 06:10 AM
Make sure that when you are placing and serving your food for the goals that you are in the Bakery Valentine game not any other bakery game. (regular, christmas, etc)

Missgogo824
02-06-12, 06:27 AM
Nope it's the Valentine edition. It accepted two of them just not the other two. (I cooked many but this is for the 4 that were ready to serve. So I only received credit for two of the four)

kooky panda
02-06-12, 10:01 AM
When you go into your game after being away, try not to go directly to serving your food. You may not be synced with the servers yet.
Wait for all your pops up then go visit a neighbor before serving food, placing food, designing, etc.

If you collect and you were not caught up the the servers, some of the items may not register.

Missgogo824
02-06-12, 12:32 PM
Thanks I'l keep it in mind, but it was after I tipped, gifted, popuped, etc. Just a normal day, except this wasnt so normal. Never had an issue before and in RS I even finished all goals. Just these cookies gave me a problem

debra2739
02-07-12, 05:42 AM
I just experienced a problem with my last strawberry cake. I served the last 2 cakes to meet goal. Checked goals. Pleased to see strawberry cake checked off. Opened Menu/Messages to accept some gifts and materials requests. Closed Menu. Strawberry cakes are gone and Goal now shows me I need to make 2 more. Again. I forced close, restarted my iPhone. Still gone. I can make two more strawberry cakes, no biggie. But why were they deleted? I am on an iPhone 5.0.1 (9a405).

kooky panda
02-07-12, 06:06 AM
Okay I will flag over to GM.

What I need for everyone to confirm:

You are placing and serving your food from the Valentine Bakery game only.
You have deleting all other versions (halloween, christmas, regular, etc.)
Please advise the name of the goal you are having issues with.
You have deleted the valentine version and redownloaded it.

abfab2
02-07-12, 09:06 AM
Hi kooky, same thing just happened to me on last 3 almond cookies for volunteer work goal on bs. I got the credit then when I replaced my sugar coaters with drinks machine, the goal vanished and I am being asked to cook the cookies again! 1 day for these so not very happy ! I'm playing on IPad and have restarted etc but no joy! I am using the new valentine app too.

GroupMagma
02-07-12, 11:34 AM
Not sure why this would affect it, but did you cook all of these recipes with the exact same appliance model?

abfab2
02-07-12, 01:22 PM
Hi thanks , no I used 3 separate machines .now they have appeared again some hours later so I will cancel my cooking ?? Very weird ?

debra2739
02-07-12, 04:12 PM
I just experienced a problem with my last strawberry cake. I served the last 2 cakes to meet goal. Checked goals. Pleased to see strawberry cake checked off. Opened Menu/Messages to accept some gifts and materials requests. Closed Menu. Strawberry cakes are gone and Goal now shows me I need to make 2 more. Again. I forced close, restarted my iPhone. Still gone. I can make two more strawberry cakes, no biggie. But why were they deleted? I am on an iPhone 5.0.1 (9a405).

Thanks, Kooky. I am playing Bakery Valentine. I only have Bakery Valentine on my iPhone. I do still have 1 Christmas goal open in Bakery Valentine.

landa001
02-07-12, 09:28 PM
I completed the FS 10 Santa dresses and the Holiday Madness goal did not give me any credit for the 10. At the same time I also bought a new outfit part of the madness goal & I was given credit for it as well. Also lost approx 36 gems 2 days ago in FS during the nite while I slept. Did not even bother with TL because they are not truthful & instead of looking at their systems computers for errors on their end they make you the player at fault. Been there done that with TL. Eventually will tire and move on to other mobile games other than TL.

Landa001

landa001
02-07-12, 09:30 PM
Sorry not given credit for the goals & yes I am valentine on iPod touch.

Landa001