PDA

View Full Version : Oh darn, on strike due to missing coins

klaatoo
02-06-12, 03:30 AM
Yet again coins are missing from RS. I've uninstalled RS and BS for 24hours and will not buy any gems until this issue is solved. I've put up with the lag, the gem traps, prices changes, missing gifts, freezing up on my tablet, lack of android parity, but not being able to cook because overnight coins are GONE (and I've tried everything suggested to get them back) is the last straw for this player.
:mad:

klaatoo
02-07-12, 12:57 AM
just post if you have lost overnight coins. thanks

mabel2farm
02-07-12, 07:05 AM
Missing coins again...had over 3 million coins so i could expand and back down 40,000 + coins again. This is happening every night and is highly frustrating.

klaatoo
02-07-12, 11:13 AM
Its so frustrating ; I have been playing RS for a while and only just started playing BS. I couldn't understand why I was poor in the older RS game and rich in the newer BS. I never noticed the loss until I expanded and used up the coins, now I'm watching a few thousand coins go up and down evrytime Ilog into RS. luckily the problem doesn't seem to be so pronounced on BS. Sometimes heading to a neighbours and hanging there for a while will correct the total, othertimes not. I really hope they fix this bug soon or I'll have to forget playing RS, which is maddening as I've spent a lot of money on gems there.

GroupMagma
02-07-12, 11:16 AM
This is a known issue, and shouldn't actually be affecting the amount of Coins you have (the bug is cosmetic). If you force-close and reopen the game, you should see the correct amount of coins. There should be a fix for this issue in the next downloadable update.

klaatoo
02-07-12, 11:31 AM
I've tried closing, restarting my tablet and un/reinstalling the game and STILL the overnight coins didn't come back

klaatoo
02-07-12, 11:32 AM
glad to hear a fix is on its way though ;-)

GarynRachel
02-07-12, 05:51 PM
Klaatoo, I share your pain. I have lost count of how many times I noticed my overnight takeings went missing, let alone the coins lost but not noticed. I too have tried each solutions suggested here, but apparently none of them works for me, except $3K come back occasionally after tapping an empty table...

It bites me when counting down toward an expansion, the coins keep getting lost and it seems I never get the coins needed, though I have been saving for months. In the latest expansion, it took me 3 days to pocket in the last $100,000. Ridiculous! I plan every coins/gem purchases and expansions carefully and know my earning rate very well, so I know this is not simply a dispaly issue.

The coming fix is a good news. Same as Klaatoo, I am too extremely frustrated with this problem...it kind of became a daily issue and is affecting me seriously. Flying complaints in the forums made me start to believe TL are not capable to put this problem under control or simply don't want to bother...

As a paying player I'm happy to spend real money on decorations I like, but I won't blindly pay where my hardwork and investment are not protected...unless this problem gets fixed, I will neither buy a single gem, nor recommend this game to any friends ( my husband & my cousin have already quit due to the missing coins, gem traps and persistent pop ups)

atlantisonearth
02-07-12, 05:53 PM
Klaatoo, I share your pain. I have lost count of how many times I noticed my overnight takeings went missing, let alone the coins lost but not noticed. I too have tried each solutions suggested here, but apparently none of them works for me, except $3K come back occasionally after tapping an empty table...

It bites me when counting down toward an expansion, the coins keep getting lost and it seems I never get the coins needed, though I have been saving for months. In the latest expansion, it took me 3 days to pocket in the last $100,000. Ridiculous! I plan every coins/gem purchases and expansions carefully and know my earning rate very well, so I know this is not simply a dispaly issue.

The coming fix is a good news. Same as Klaatoo, I am too extremely frustrated with this problem...it kind of became a daily issue and is affecting me seriously. Flying complaints in the forums made me start to believe TL are not capable to put this problem under control or simply don't want to bother...

As a paying player I'm happy to spend real money on decorations I like, but I won't blindly pay where my hardwork and investment are not protected...unless this problem gets fixed, I will neither buy a single gem, nor recommend this game to any friends ( my husband & my cousin have already quit due to the missing coins, gem traps and persistent pop ups)

I am sorry :( I would hate to see you quit... please just wait until the new-and-improved TeamLava comes out without such bugs... and best of all... a CONFIRMATION BUTTON! :D Yay

ariesblu
02-07-12, 05:56 PM
I am sorry :( I would hate to see you quit... please just wait until the new-and-improved TeamLava comes out without such bugs... and best of all... a CONFIRMATION BUTTON! :D Yay
Unfortunately, that might take forever - or may never come.

@GarynRachel - you could take a break, and come back later to check if the improvements have been applied to the games. Though a suggestion, I would hate to see you completely abandon a game you financially invested in.

GarynRachel
02-07-12, 06:38 PM
Thanks guys!feel better after outlet my anger;-) I hate to quit or see my good neighbors quit. I will wait and see if the coming fix works or not. Just want to say by letting these fundamental issues (i.e. missing coins, gem traps, never ending pop ups) free run, TL is hurting players who truly love this game which I believe will eventually hurt their pocket…

julia3032
02-07-12, 06:53 PM
Unfortunately, that might take forever - or may never come.

@GarynRachel - you could take a break, and come back later to check if the improvements have been applied to the games. Though a suggestion, I would hate to see you completely abandon a game you financially invested in.

That's what I am doing....taking a break. I will be closing all my games and I'm going to write in tiles on my floors "NO GEM TRAPS" I apologize to my neighbors and I will miss them, but I can't deal with the traps and the constant ads, popups. It's like a fight just to play your game. This is supposed to be fun, not endless worry about gems or coins disappearing, or fearing you will touch something by accident and lose your gems. I stopped buying gems a while ago because of these problems, but it just gets worse and worse. Not to mention our Android nbrs are always on the short end and don't have parity with us.

pops1972
02-07-12, 10:44 PM
I have a Samsung galaxy tab. I was losing coin but found that if I did this it works every time in my situation.
1. Open game
2. Exit pop ups
3. Push the arrow back button on the tablet to exit game
4. Open game again
That's it. Works every time for me. Don't know why though.

klaatoo
02-08-12, 03:30 AM
I have a Samsung galaxy tab. I was losing coin but found that if I did this it works every time in my situation.
1. Open game
2. Exit pop ups
3. Push the arrow back button on the tablet to exit game
4. Open game again
That's it. Works every time for me. Don't know why though.

Thanks for the tip, unfortunately on my asus tf101 it does not work. Neither does the forceclose suggested by TL.

italiancupcakeshop
02-09-12, 05:08 AM
I've lost about 200000 coins in the last thInree days, I have difficulties in buying food because I'm always back to less than 5000 coins... I wrote teamlava but after they told me the standard procedure which didn't work, no more answers... I want to cook, improve the bakery, I want MY COINS!

klaatoo
02-10-12, 07:04 AM
I've lost about 200000 coins in the last thInree days, I have difficulties in buying food because I'm always back to less than 5000 coins... I wrote teamlava but after they told me the standard procedure which didn't work, no more answers... I want to cook, improve the bakery, I want MY COINS!

I'm in exactly the same position, I think we all are. It seems that the work arounds work for some some of the time but not for all all of the time.
are you on android on idevice?

klaatoo
02-10-12, 07:05 AM
Android OR i device!