PDA

View Full Version : Amount of coins going up and down

choices69
02-06-12, 01:17 AM
Hi,

I watched the amount of coins yesterday going up and down. I was not buying anything, the shop was full of happy buying customers and yet my amount of coins was going down.
I wathed it going from 96.000 to 95.800 going up to 96.100 to 95.700 and going up again.
It looks like customers had returned goods (as they do in my real shop) ;-)

Can anyone explain to me (as a newbee) why my amount of coins is going down sometimes?

Kind regards from an icecold Holland,
Choices69

lollyloo123
02-06-12, 01:35 AM
don't know, but this used to be the case for me, like it'd say i'd earned so much over night, say ?2000, then it'd add when i clicked to my home page, then disappear by ?2000 the next second. Its so frustrating.

do you use 3G on your device or is it via wi-fi? because i know a lot of the information like how much youve earned is like stored online, if your internets not a good connection sometimes the information messes up.

lollyloo123
02-06-12, 01:36 AM
Unless yeah, they're not happy with the stuff you're stocking and they want a refund ;) haha!

nmishii
02-06-12, 01:48 AM
Its been happening to a lot of people. Start with this year's posts in the thread below. Last year's problem was fixed

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing&highlight=world

kooky panda
02-06-12, 05:57 AM
I know TL is aware of the issue. I will see if I can get a status update for this.

kooky panda
02-06-12, 01:26 PM
TL is currently looking into the issue. If you play on an idevice, try deleting the regular fashion game and download the valentine Fashion game from the app store.