PDA

View Full Version : My Complete Feedback List

TheDragonZoo
02-05-12, 06:56 PM
I am not really happy how Zoo Story 1 just suddenly goes "Supportless". Android users do not have access to Zoo Story 2, and the graphics I've seen for Zoo Story 2 are not as good as Zoo Story 1, based on picture shots.

The Prices for Zoo Story 1 are also really high, and gems are very hard to come by. I seem to be one of the last to sign up to play this game, for I get the impression by all the posts and removing of features that this game is old. There also seems to be a lot of unfixed bugs that need fixing. The game could use more features and a little tender loving care to re-attract attention to players to start paying for gems. The very bad reactions from players on the forums has led me to bring this info to your attention. All of your attentions. I'm well aware that you probably have seem most of these, but there are some things that have been overlooked and I have some suggestions to make that better.

Why do I think my suggestions are beneficial? Because they improve the game for the players, which will encourage them to spend some extra money on in-game features, which therefore further game play experience, and the players spend more money, and loops the process. In the process, more money is gained in the long run than if these problems continue to persist, where players are more reluctant to spend a dime.

First, I arise some common and uncommon problems. This is an Android Version Bug List.

There is a bug that allows players to build, move, and sell items in other player's Zoos.

There is a bug where the shoes of the little people who walk around the park underlap the edges of the paths.

Some of the food soil patches overlap other obstacles in front of them.

When you visit your or someone's zoo, sometimes, the people who walk around appear in random places and walk over objects, apparently out of sync with the actual board. They dissapear after taking a picture, apparently being deleted when out of sync with the board. The people can appear outside the Zoo. Any people who appear after the initial creation are in sync with the zoo.

A random out of sync happens when you collect food, and you loose that food, as well as the XP gained and the plant you gathered them from.

When collecting food, coins, or paws, if you press the object of desire again while the (working) bar increases to full, an additional energy/tour token is deducted from the energy/tour counter. This happens as many times as you press the object of desire.

Some of my reactions to the game:

The gem-priced animals are shamefully expensive. Breeding is double the trouble. This is a minus to the game.
The Roller Coaster and the Ferris Wheel are super expensive compared to the income you receive. This is another minus to the game.
The unicorn is the only animal available in the box. It is Ultimate Rare, and only the moderators and oldest members seem to be able to own them. I want one, but I'm afraid to purchase coins to buy them, only to waste money on useless doubled up items. Remedy this problem with an alternative way of purchase (recommended example/course of action below). No one is going to take a 1/100 percent chance to get one in this economy. (HIGHEST PRIORITY)
It's hard to earn money except by bonuses. Raise the income amount.
Energy is rare. Raise the Energy Level.
Some items are spendy and don't serve a purpose. Make a purpose for every item (Suggested Examples Below)
Little people appear in different places. Make the Entrances the only appearance/dissapearance spot for realism
Little people take pictures of Portable Restrooms! This is not really 'real world'. Get rid of the feature.
You can't film desks, chairs, tables, lamps, trees, and such. Add this feature.
There are no new animals recently. Add some new animals.
Expanding your zoo is expensive. Lower the price.
You can't gift gems or coins. Add the feature. (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
There is no way to get gems except purchase! Add this feature (like through Quests) (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
There is no Quests. I never got to do a quest! Add this feature.(HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
Pay gems to get to LV2 for Gem-Paid Animals? Bad idea... change it to coins.
Cannot purchase gems with coins! Add this feature. (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
Cannot purchase coins with money! Add this feature!
NO NON-CREDIT METHOD! ADD ****** FEATURE! (HIGHEST PRIORITY)
Missing Crucial features. Add items.
The Gate is always named "Zoo Story". Make the gate's name change to your zoo's name!
The unicorn is Unhappy... possibly angry! Turn that frown into an innocent and cute smile! (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!)

MY Suggestions:

New/Redone Amusements:
Trash Bin: 5 coins +1 XP
Recycle Bin: 10 coins +1 XP
Sign: 1x1 20 coins +2 (+2) XP (Editable by Text)
Bench: 2x1 25 coins +1 XP
Flower Garden: 1x1 30 coins +1 XP
Lunch Table: 35 coins +1 XP
Emergency Kit Postbox: 1x1 40 coins +1 XP
Radio: .5x.5 50 coins +2 XP (+2)
Portable Restrooms: 1x1 50 coins +2 XP (+1+1)
Large Flower Garden: 2x2 60 coins +2 XP (+1+1)
Dining Table: 1x1 75 coins +2 XP (+2)
Drinking Fountain: 0.5x0.5 80 coins +3 XP (+1+2)
Dense Flower Garden: 1x1 3x3 90 coins +3 XP (+1+1+1)
Fresh Water Stand: 1x1 100 coins +5 XP (+1+1+3) +10 coins every 30 seconds
Candy Stand: 1x1 100 coins +5 XP (+1+1+3) +10 coins every 30 seconds
Hot Dog Stand: 1x1 200 coins +5 XP (+1+1+3) +20 coins every 45 seconds
Specialty Stand: 1x1 250 coins +5 XP (+1+1+3) +25 coins every 50 seconds
Lemonade Stand: 1x1 300 coins +5 XP (+1+1+3) +30 coins every 60 seconds
Donut Stand: 1x1 400 coins +5 XP (+1+1+3) +30 coins every 60 seconds
Zoo Entrance: 1x3 500 coins +5 XP (+1+1+3) +50 coins. every 1:30 seconds
Soda Stand: 1x1 500 coins +5 XP (+1+1+3) +50 coins every 1:30 seconds
Ice Cream Stand: 1x1 500 coins +5 XP (+1+1+3) +50 coins every 1:30 seconds
Music Machine: .5x.5 600 coins +3 XP (+3) +75 coins every 1:45 seconds
Soda Vending Machine: .5x.5 600 coins +3 XP (+3) +75 coins 1:45 seconds
Snack Vending Machine: .5x.5 600 coins +3 XP (+3) +75 coins 1:45 seconds
Information Kiosk: 1x1 750 coins +5 XP (+1+1+3) +100 coins every 2 minutes
Flowing Fountain: 2x2 800 coins +6 XP (+1+1+1+3) +100 coins every 1:30 seconds
Cafe: 2x2 1000 coins + 6 XP (+1+2+3) +120 coins every 2 minutes
Bontique Shop: 2x2 2000 coins +6 XP (+1+1+3) +150 coins every 2:30 minutes
Food Court: 2x2 3000 Coins +6 XP (+1+1+3) +200 coins every 2:45 minutes
Cotton Candy: Replaced by Candy Stand
Main Entrance: 2x5 5000 coins +7 XP (+2+2+3) +500 coins every 3 minutes
Butterfly Exibit: 3x3 7500 coins +8 XP (+1+1+3) +750 coins every 4 minutes
Farris Wheel: Original Size 10000 Coins +9 XP (1+1+2+2+3) +1000 Coins 5 minutes
Rollercoaster: Original Size 20000 Coins +10 XP (1+1+1+2+2+3) +2000 Coins 10 minutes

New/Redone Exhibits.
Gift Shop: 1000 coins +7 XP (+1+1+2+3) +100 coins every 10 minutes. Adds 1 Animal Exhibit to the Zoo. Upgradable to Level 2.
First Aid Center: 2000 coins +7 XP (+1+1+2+3) +200 coins every 15 minutes. Adds 1 Breeding Stash. Upgradable to Level 2.
Restrooms: 3000 coins +8 XP (+1+2+2+3) +300 coins every 20 minutes. Adds 1 Animal Exhibit to the Zoo. Adds 1 Breeding Stash. Upgradeable to Level 2.
Recycling Center: 2x2 4000 coins +8 XP (+1+2+2+3) +400 every 25 minutes coins Adds 2 Animal Exhibits to the Zoo.
Visitor's Center: 2x2 5000 coins +9 XP (+2+2+2+3) +500 coins every 30 minutes Adds 2 Animals Animal Exhibits to the Zoo. Adds 1 Breeding Stash
Gift Shop LV 2: 3x3 6250 upgrade coins. +10 XP (+1+2+3+4) +750 coins every 45 minutes. +2 XP gradual. Adds an additional 1 Breeding Stash to the Zoo.
First Aid LV 2: 3x3 7500 upgrade coins. +10 XP (+1+2+3+4) +1000 coins every hour. +2 XP gradual. Adds an additional 1 Animal Exhibit to the Zoo.
Restrooms LV 2: 3x3 8750 upgrade coins. +11 XP (+1+2+3+5) +1250 coins every 1:15 hours. +3 XP gradual. Adds an Additional 1 Animal Exhibit to the Zoo. Adds an Additional 1 Breeding Stash
Recycling Center LV 2: 3x3 10000 upgrade coins. +11 XP (+1+2+3+5) +1500 coins every 1:30 hours. +4 XP gradual. Adds an Additional 1 Animal Exhibit to the Zoo. Adds an additional 2 Breeding Stashes.
Visitor's Center LV 2: 3x3 15000 upgrade coins. +12 XP (+2+2+3+5) +2000 coins every 2 hours. +5 XP gradual. Adds an additional 2 Animal Exhibits to the Zoo. Adds an additional 2 Breeding Stashes.

New/Redone Animals
Unicorn Stall: 3x3 50000 coins +10 XP (1+1+1+2+2+3) +5000 coins (gained when unicorn is in stall) every 10 hours

Special Items (In Special Box and Hidden Purchase)
Purifier (Finished Flowing Fountain Mini Mission)
Sweet Scent Flower (Finished Bontique Shop Mini Mission)
Music Box (Finished Music Machine Mini Mission)
Aquatic Nutritions (Finished the Soda Vending Machine Mini Mission)
Rare Candy Feeder (Finished Snack Vending Machine Mini Mission)

Missions:
Available at Level 1: The Grand Mission (Insane!)
(Inside the Mission Script) So, you want to have the most special zoo in the game? Here's your chance to get the most elusive animal in the game. But it's going to take some time, effort, and... of course, gems. But don't worry! You can get this elusive creature in your zoo without spending a single gem! All you need to do is follow the mission as you go. If you accept this task, you gain 10 bonus gems! >Accept< >Deny<
(Accept Mission - Script) You've gained 10 bonus gems! Hang on to them, you'll need them to complete the task!
Alright, you need to complete 7.5 tasks in order to complete this Grand Mission. When each task is complete, the next task will become available. However, you need to meet the Level Requirement(s) in order to activate the Mission. Automatically, you meet the Level 1 requirement, so your first task and half task is available. Here's your first task:
Task 1. Unlock the Zoo Entrance
1. Purchase and plop the following Items: 1 Information Kiosk, 2 Portable Restrooms, 1 Flower Garden, 1 Emergency Kit Postbox, 3 Recycle Bins, and 1 Specialty Stand.
2. Purchase and Place a second Zoo Entrance in your zoo.
You gain 5 gems, 10000 Coins, and +2 Levels.
(First Task Complete - Script) Great Work, you installed your second Entrance into your zoo, as well as extra decorations to go with it! Your Zoo is starting to look more real now. Unfortionately, you'll need every requirment that was put on the board after each completion to enable the next task. If a requirement from any of the previous tasks are missing, then the mission will disable itself until the requirement in your zoo is met. Go ahead an complete the additional mission of the Bontique Shop. The next mission is available to read, However, you'll need to be a level 5 or higher in order to activate the next task which allows you to complete it. Good luck!
1.5+ (Anytime)
Purchase and Place the Bontique Shop (Requires 5 Flower Gardens in the Zoo per Bontique Shop)
Purchase and Place the Flowing Fountain (Requires 5 Drinking Fountains per Flowing Fountain)
Purchase and Place the Music Machine (Requires 5 Radios in the Zoo)
Purchase and Place the Soda Vending Machine (Requires the Lemonade Stand, the Fresh Water Stand, and the Soda Stand)
Purchase and Place the Snacks Vending Machine (Requires the Candy Stand, the Donut Stand, and the Ice Cream Stand)
2. Unlock the Gift Shop
1. Get up to Level 5 to activate task.
2. Purchase and plop 1 Specialty Stand
3. Purchase the Gift Shop Blueprint for 5 Gems.
4. Purchase and Place the Gift Shop.
5. Complete the Gift Shop.
You gain 10 gems, 20000 coins, and +2 Levels
3. Unlock the First Aid Center
1. Get up to Level 10 to activate task.
2. Purchase and plop 2 Emergency Kit Stands
3. Purchase the First Aid Blueprint for 10 Gems.
4. Purchase and Place the Gift Shop.
5. Complete the First Aid Center.
You gain 20 gems, 30000 coins, and +2 Levels
4. Unlock the Restrooms
1. Get up to Level 15 to activate task.
2. Purchase and Plop 2 Portable Restrooms
3. Purchase the Restroom Blueprint for 20 Gems
4. Purchase and Place the Restroom.
5. Complete the Restroom.
You gain 40 gems, 40000 coins, and +2 Levels
5. Unlock the Recycling Center
1. Get up to Level 20 to activate task.
2. Purchase and plop 6 Recycle Bins.
3. Purchase the Recycling Center Blueprint for 40 Gems
4. Purchase and Place the Recycling Center
5. Complete the Recycling Center
You gain 80 gems, 50000 coins, and +2 Levels
6. Unlock the Visitor's Center.
1. Get up to Level 25 to activate task.
2. Purchase and plop 1 Information Kiosk
3. Purchase the Visitor's Center Blueprint for 80 Gems
4. Purchase and Place Visitor's Center.
5. Complete the Visitor's Center
You gain 100 gems, 100000 coins, and +2 Levels
7. Unlock the Unicorn.
1. Get up to Level 30 to activate task.
2. Purchase the Unicorn Blueprint for 100 Gems.
3. Purchase Access to the Special Items Stock for 50000 Coins
4. Buy and plop the unicorn stand in the Special Items stock for 50000 coins.
5. Build the Stall (click 6 times).
6. Buy the required Special Items and Install them in the new display set.
7. Through the manage animal, after completing the Unicorn Blueprint, click to buy a Horn of Calling for 10 gems. (You should have 10 gems if you didn't use them at all from accepting the mission through now, even if you didn't buy any gems.)
8. Access your storage and use the Horn of Calling.
The unicorn appears in your new Stall! You gain +5 Levels

Pop Up: You have a new Message! >Open Script<
(Inside New Mesage - Script) Congrats on Completing the Unicorn Quest Mission! This may seem like the end of this adventure, but we're far from done! It appears the unicorn is unhappy all the time. Perhaps it wants a fellow companion unicorn along with it. We can fix that, but it won't be easy! What you need to do in this new mission is get the unicorn a companion and unlock breeding privaledges! So, accept the Post-Grand

Mission, and you'll earn 10 bonus gems! >Accept< >Deny<
(Accept Mission - Script) You've gained 10 bonus gems! Hang on to these gems, you'll need them to complete the mission! So, you know the rules and conditions. The previous items from the last Grand Quest are STILL required to complete these next tasks, so keep your thinking cap on cause you're Zoo is going to get pretty cramped if it hasn't been expanded yet! Remember, relax, stretch a little, and have fun!
Task 1. Unlock the Zoo Main Entrance
1. Purchase and plop the following Items: 4 Zoo Entrances.
2. Purchase and Place the Zoo Main Entrance in your zoo.
You gain 5 gems, 10000 Coins, and +2 Levels.
Task 1.5 Unlock the Butterfly Exibit. (Anytime on this Mission)
1. Purchase and plop 5 Flower Gardens, 3 Large Flower Gardens, 2 Dense Flower Gardens, and 1 Bontique Shop.
2. Recieve the Butterfly Exhibit Blueprint.
3. Purchase and Place Butterfly Exhibit.
4. Complete the Butterfly Exibit.
You gain 20000 coins, and +1 Level
Task 2. Upgrade the Gift Shop
1. Get up to Level 35 to activate task.
2. Purchase and plop 3 Specialty Stands.
3. Purchase the Gift Shop Blueprint for 5 Gems.
4. Upgrade the old Gift Shop (the one built during the First Grand Mission).
5. Complete the Gift Shop LV 2.
You gain 10 gems, 30000 coins, and +2 Levels
3. Upgrade the First Aid Center
1. Get up to Level 40 to activate task.
2. Purchase and plop 5 Emergency Kit Postbox and 1 First Aid Center.
3. Purchase the First Aid LV 2 Blueprint for 10 Gems.
4. Upgrade the old First Aid Center.
5. Complete the First Aid Center LV 2.
You gain 25 gems, 40000 coins, and +2 Levels
4. Upgrade the Restrooms
1. Get up to Level 45 to activate task.
2. Purchase and Plop 8 Portable Restrooms and 2 Restrooms.
3. Purchase the Restroom Blueprint for 25 Gems
4. Upgrade the old Restroom.
5. Complete the Restroom LV 2.
You gain 50 gems, 50000 coins, and +2 Levels
5. Upgrade the Recycling Center
1. Get up to Level 50 to activate task.
2. Purchase and plop 12 Recycle Bins and 3 Recycling Centers.
3. Purchase the Recycling Center Blueprint for 50 Gems
4. Upgrade the old Recycling Center
5. Complete the Recycling Center Lv 2.
You gain 75 gems, 75000 coins, and +2 Levels
6. Upgrade the Visitor's Center.
1. Get up to Level 55 to activate task.
2. Purchase and plop 4 Information Kiosks, and 1 Visitor Center.
3. Purchase the Visitor's Center Blueprint for 75 Gems
4. Upgrade the old Visitor's Center.
5. Complete the Visitor's Center Lv 2
You gain 100 gems, 100000 coins, and +2 Levels
7. Upgrade the Unicorn Exhibit
1. Get up to Level 60 to activate task.
2. Upgrade to Level 2 for 100 gems.
A Second unicorn appears in your new Stall! You gain +5 Levels

I hope I covered everything!

atlantisonearth
02-05-12, 07:10 PM
WOW, great job! This deserves some recognition!

ariesblu
02-05-12, 08:20 PM
Wow, what an in-depth analysis. Hopefully tptb actually take a look at this.

nmishii
02-05-12, 08:38 PM
Wow, what an in-depth analysis. Hopefully tptb actually take a look at this.

What's tp1b?

ariesblu
02-05-12, 08:39 PM
tptb = the powers that be

nmishii
02-05-12, 08:45 PM
Thanks.

And having played Zoo Story 1 and to the point where there is nothing to do, I would like updates.

I like watching the people walk through the bushes. And taking pictures of the restrooms and other non-animals.

ariesblu
02-05-12, 09:02 PM
Thanks.

And having played Zoo Story 1 and to the point where there is nothing to do, I would like updates.

I like watching the people walk through the bushes. And taking pictures of the restrooms and other non-animals.
I thought it was off of people to take pictures of trees, and rude of them to walk all over my crops, hence I do not play zs1. :p

TheDragonZoo
02-06-12, 11:07 AM
Oh, ok, we can keep that in. It just seemed a little wierd at first.

Limaxa
02-06-12, 11:41 AM
Wow.. How long did it take to write this Text? :) i like your Feedback.. I'm very sad that Zoo 1 is just supportless.. I really like the graphic of it and it was One of my First TL games, so i totally agree with you:)

TheDragonZoo
02-06-12, 04:44 PM
Yeah, it took me 4 days to write it.

Well, I also think they should make a PC and Mac version of it and other games... I want to play it when on the computer... and be able to use ****** or Itunes to Purchase in game accessories VIA both pcs.

Donno Why Zoo Tycoon never had dragons or unicorns or some of what Zoo Story had. And I donno... Zoo story 2's creatures look too... cute? No that's not it... they look like they were not given as good amount of time in design by the look of the banner.

badoodie
03-16-12, 03:53 PM
Kind of late to this, but FANTASTIC post! I recently stopped playing ZS because it just became a repetitive cycle of planting, collecting, touring, and moving items around. It appears that TL has fogotten about ZS with absolutely no updates, no chances to earn gems, just, NOTHING.

Diamondlady467
07-09-12, 07:31 AM
I agree.I can't get quests.I SURE HOPE THEY FIX IT! Sorry had the caps.lock on. You know what I mean.

Hope you get my message,
Diamondlady467