PDA

View Full Version : Lost seven gems!!!!!!

fastcatiecat
02-05-12, 05:50 PM
I have been saving my gems because I wanted to get a cockateil. I had 14 gems and with the new Valentine task earning two gems I would have 16 which would give me enough. I just looked at my shop and I only. Had 7 gems. I bought some things but they cost coins only. Has anyone else had this happen and if you did is there anything that can be done about it? I am plenty frustrated right now and am wondering why did I get involved with this game to begin with!!!!

kooky panda
02-05-12, 05:52 PM
You can email support@teamlava.com give them your storm ID and the game and they can look into your game, and let you know what happened to the gems.

atlantisonearth
02-05-12, 07:21 PM
I have been saving my gems because I wanted to get a cockateil. I had 14 gems and with the new Valentine task earning two gems I would have 16 which would give me enough. I just looked at my shop and I only. Had 7 gems. I bought some things but they cost coins only. Has anyone else had this happen and if you did is there anything that can be done about it? I am plenty frustrated right now and am wondering why did I get involved with this game to begin with!!!!

Its called a Gem Trap. Support does not issue refunds.

ariesblu
02-05-12, 08:19 PM
Unfortunately, as Atlantis pointed out there is a high probability that you will not get your gems back.

pinkbarbie123
02-05-12, 10:13 PM
The probability is 99.9999999999% that you will never see those gems again.

fastcatiecat
02-09-12, 06:35 PM
Well I can believe the gems are gone. Fortunately I did not purchase them and I really was considering buying some but after seeing how others have lost gems they purchased I really don't think I will buy any. Thanks for your feedback everyone!

Nanasharonc
02-11-12, 09:49 AM
I lost 26 gems. Did you ever get a reply from TL?

fastcatiecat
02-14-12, 08:29 PM
OH yes I have been going back and forth with them. The gems disappeared on 2/5/2012 and I sent them an email the next day. I purchased more gems on 2/10/2012 when they went on sale. I bought a Persian on the 10th along with other things. They come back and say I bought a Persian habitat with the seven gems. I only have one Persian. They gave me a breakdown of all the pets I purchased on the 10th and sure enough the Persian was included in things I purchased. I just sent an email back telling them if I only have one Persian and according to their records a Persian was purchased on the 10 th then how am I getting charged for a Persian habitat on the 5 th? I will not buy any more until they get this worked out. What is a Persian habitat anyway? in ever saw anything like that for sale!!,

fastcatiecat
02-14-12, 08:30 PM
Sorry you lost so many gems. until they get their a t together I am not buying gems. this is ridiculous.

trace35
02-17-12, 07:37 PM

Does gem trap mean they take gems on purpose so u will have to spend money on more? If so this is disgusting!