PDA

View Full Version : Pending Gifts

dee_lightful
02-05-12, 02:47 PM
I have a bunch of pending gifts from neighbors that I cannot do anything with? I accepted them but cannot use them and they now have been sitting as pending for the last two days?

atlantisonearth
02-05-12, 05:44 PM
Restart your device.

dee_lightful
02-05-12, 07:27 PM
I tried that and it didn't work :( I can use new gifts that's about it. I still have five or so pending gifts from 2 days ago?

nmishii
02-05-12, 07:32 PM
That has been a problem with the gifting system since they changed it last fall. They're really not pending gifts, but is supposed to tell you that you can send a gift back to that neighbor. The gifting system doesn't work well, and often those messages show up when they're not supposed to. I get them, and there was a recent thread where others had that problem also. Most of the time for me it comes after midnight and goes away after I send gifts. But there are a few that show up on the list that don't make sense and there's nothing you can do to get rid of them except wait.

dee_lightful
02-05-12, 09:00 PM
Oh okay, Thanks I guess I will just ignore them. I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or missing something :)