PDA

View Full Version : My BS camera doesn't work.. :(

ramich86
02-05-12, 02:14 PM
Am I the only one to have this problem?
When I take a picture with my BS camera (snap shot) it shows up like... GREEN...
why is that?

http://i39.tinypic.com/1199oio.png

nmishii
02-05-12, 02:17 PM
That has happened to people on Android. There's a couple of threads on it, but no resolution posted. Try submitting a ticket to support@teamlava.com. If you could post what the resolution was it would help future players with the same problem.

Rachael98
02-05-12, 02:17 PM
Are you, by any chance, on Android?

If so (or not), which device, OS and game version are you using?

nmishii
02-05-12, 02:20 PM
Are you, by any chance, on Android?

If so (or not), which device, OS and game version are you using?

What resolution would you give the OP once he/she listed the device, OS, and game version? I'm really curious.

Androids have been seeing this since last summer.

Rachael98
02-05-12, 02:26 PM
What resolution would you give the OP once he/she listed the device, OS, and game version? I'm really curious.

Androids have been seeing this since last summer.

The resolution that when GM sees in tomorrow, he can pass it on to the devs.
Having done a search, it doesn't look like he'd seen (certainly not responded to) the other threads; I may be wrong, though.

ramich86
02-05-12, 03:05 PM
oh... I'm an Android user. that's why then... Too bad :(
Anyway, thx for the reply!

Rachael98
02-05-12, 03:08 PM
oh... I'm an Android user. that's why then... Too bad :(
Anyway, thx for the reply!

Hopefully it'll be fixed at some point.

ramich86
02-05-12, 03:10 PM
I got GALAXY SII btw.. and I guess I updated my BS to the latest version.

kooky panda
02-05-12, 05:22 PM
I got GALAXY SII btw.. and I guess I updated my BS to the latest version.

Also make sure you email suport@teamlava.com
to have them look into your game include the picture of your issue.

Dippy112
02-05-12, 05:42 PM
I have the same problem with Samsung Galaxy SII and have been in touch with support. The device is not fully supported yet but they are working on it :-)

nmishii
02-05-12, 06:38 PM
Here's other threads. But no resolution. DW responded to the first thread, but no resolution was posted. Maybe DW can post if there is a resolution, or if confirm its just that not all devices are supported, as Dippy112 states.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20244-Snapshot-on-GS2-doesn-t-work

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20442-the-clicking-picture-option-not-working

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15043-Snap-button-in-Android-after-update-installed&highlight=green

nmishii
02-05-12, 06:44 PM
The resolution that when GM sees in tomorrow, he can pass it on to the devs.
Having done a search, it doesn't look like he'd seen (certainly not responded to) the other threads; I may be wrong, though.

Maybe when people ask posters what device, device version, and OS version they are on, that it is explained why it is being asked. Because if I asked a question and was given that answer, and then posted that information, I would think that someone would respond what the solution was for that configuration. The people asking that question historically don't respond back with an answer.

And maybe that device, etc question shouldn't be the first question asked, to allow other posters who might be familiar with the problem to answer.

pinkster73
02-05-12, 06:47 PM
Maybe when people ask posters what device, device version, and OS version they are on, that it is explained why it is being asked. Because if I asked a question and was given that answer, and then posted that information, I would think that someone would respond what the solution was for that configuration. The people asking that question historically don't respond back with an answer.

And maybe that device, etc question shouldn't be the first question asked, to allow other posters who might be familiar with the problem to answer.

I agree. Unless its a mod asking, it creates false expectations.

ariesblu
02-05-12, 08:46 PM
I agree. Unless its a mod asking, it creates false expectations.
I concur. Also, this has been a longstanding issue for many, with a lot of threads posted about said issue yet not one solution has been given. I don't know how a moderator could have missed it so many times. :confused: Let's hope there will be a response, and with a solution attached.

GroupMagma
02-06-12, 04:11 PM
I would like to collect device information and game version information about this issue. I'm not sure it's device specific, as I too have a Galaxy SII (though it's the T-mo version) and haven't encountered this issue personally. Can you also verify if you've recently moved the app to SD card or cleared your offline cache?
Thanks!

ramich86
02-06-12, 06:48 PM
I would like to collect device information and game version information about this issue. I'm not sure it's device specific, as I too have a Galaxy SII (though it's the T-mo version) and haven't encountered this issue personally. Can you also verify if you've recently moved the app to SD card or cleared your offline cache?
Thanks!

No, I didn't. None of them.
It happened since the first day I started BS(like 3 months ago). I've been updating every time, tried to delete the game and re-install, but no changes so far.