PDA

View Full Version : Some goals are frustrating!

HyperNova1986
02-05-12, 01:04 PM
I recently just started baker story. I used to play BS in my old ipad. Some new goals such as make almond cookies from suger coater is so frustrating since it unlocks at level 26! I would love to finish all the goals in time but man.. Getting to level 26 will take so much time! I really wish they turn down the level requirement. New players want to and should get chance to finish goals too :(

Limaxa
02-05-12, 01:16 PM
Ouh Yes.. Almond cookies... I hate them ^^

shakiba
02-05-12, 01:31 PM
For me, the hardest part is getting the appliances. I have to wait every 5 lvls to get them :9 (but hey, its not that bad.. I lvl up pretty fast)

Rachael98
02-05-12, 01:38 PM
That's true, but it's good for more advanced players to have something special too.

Meanwhile, I'm sure TL will continue making goals in the future.

sissy8
02-05-12, 02:21 PM
Some goals are frustrating!

I recently just started baker story. I used to play BS in my old ipad. Some new goals such as make almond cookies from suger coater is so frustrating since it unlocks at level 26! I would love to finish all the goals in time but man.. Getting to level 26 will take so much time! I really wish they turn down the level requirement. New players want to and should get chance to finish goals too

keep on working it took me nearly a year to get level 96 and then you are in heaven(not because you have goals):rolleyes::rolleyes:
that s the game just work for it and don t complain:o

HyperNova1986
02-05-12, 02:35 PM
Not complaining at all. I love playing teamlava games. I used to be in level 50s in other lava games too in my old device but gave the device to someone. Im just trying to say that if The suger coater was available at early level, i could of start making the almond cookies already. They are 20 in one goal and i think there is another goal which also requires making them. I just passed level 22. I am trying to finish other goals but i think this first suger coater goal unlocks other goals. I just finished the chocolate pineapple goal and have not gotten any newer goal yet. I just hope that the goals stay longer, until end of Feb or March.! :)

ecxtasy
02-06-12, 05:23 AM
Don't stress too much UR nearly there and yes it unlocks the table goal but on concentrate on the truffle goal which you will need to complete to finish off the goal for the pink fountain. Hopefully u will level up and get to do the almond cookies. The good thing here is least u won't be stuck with nothing to do on the goals quid waiting for the recipe to unlock!

ecxtasy
02-06-12, 05:23 AM
While not quid

j_halo7
02-06-12, 07:06 AM
Im just trying to say that if The suger coater was available at early level, i could of start making the almond cookies already. They are 20 in one goal and i think there is another goal which also requires making them.

I believe so far the almond cookies appear just once in the goals (bake 20 of them). Valentine cookies appears twice and fruit tarts like 3 times. Strawberry cake and chocolate appears twice or thrice too.

While you wait to level up, start collecting enough parts to build the sugar coater!

HyperNova1986
02-06-12, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the help! I looked over the goals thread and yea i was wrong. Valentine cookies were needed for two times and almond cookies one time. I trying to finish other goals right now such as making suger cookies and chocolate milkshake. Almost at level 23, just few more stars! :)

momsserenity
02-07-12, 11:18 AM
Think if they were going to use a recipe to complete a goal... At least make recipe readily available or at least 1st goal to attain! Been waiting forever to finally b able to make molten lava cakes! Which btw still can't -I finally reached the goal to attain it!

quentinsmommy
02-07-12, 02:23 PM
I still haven't unlocked the molten lava cakes....:(