PDA

View Full Version : Old goals

queentina3
02-05-12, 07:29 AM
Does anyone know the steps for the following:

Love is in the air Pt. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. I'm on part 3 now.
Album Release Pt 2, 3, 4. I'm on part 1 now
Boutique Party Pt 5, 6, 7. I'm on part 4 now.

I've looked and I can't find this information anywhere so I was hoping maybe one of you had written it down for when you were doing these goals.

Boutique Party and Album Release are the 2 I really want to get completed as I want those prizes. LOL!!!!!

wintertrash
02-05-12, 08:25 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21495-Goals-are-back!-Post-pictures

This is the thread.

queentina3
02-05-12, 10:19 AM
Thanks. Most of the info I need is missing from that thread. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait until I come upon it in the game.

vlyx
02-05-12, 12:05 PM
Thanks. Most of the info I need is missing from that thread. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait until I come upon it in the game.

Here's a thread with the goals spreadsheet: Link (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?22403-WIP-Towards-a-Complete-Fashion-Quest-List-Spreadsheet-Incomplete-As-of-1-6)

Just remember to select the "Regular Goals" option at the bottom of the spreadsheet, it'll show you what you need although there are still some missing. c:

queentina3
02-05-12, 12:54 PM
Thanks vlyx, I didn't see that her sheet had that other tab. It has most of the information I need, so I'm much better now. :)

kooky panda
02-05-12, 01:37 PM
Thanks vlyx, I didn't see that her sheet had that other tab. It has most of the information I need, so I'm much better now. :)

We were not too organized when these goals came out. Now we are trying to keep the new goals more organized..lol

Rachael98
02-05-12, 01:47 PM
We were not too organized when these goals came out. Now we are trying to keep the new goals more organized..lol

Don't blame yourself - you guys do brilliantly;). (hence I want to join in:p)

It's all useful, anyway.

kooky panda
02-05-12, 02:03 PM
Don't blame yourself - you guys do brilliantly;). (hence I want to join in:p)

It's all useful, anyway.

In "we" I meant all members. I think with everyones help with posting pictures and even coming and posting a description of the next goals, has really been helpful with players being able to get through these
a lot faster.

Rachael98
02-05-12, 02:07 PM
In "we" I meant all members. I think with everyones help with posting pictures and even coming and posting a description of the next goals, has really been helpful with players being able to get through these
a lot faster.

Umm...*feels guilty for not posting pictures*.

Well, my iPod memory is clogged with TL/S8/FM Apps, there's no room for photos:o.
The Mods have also been undoubtedly more organised, with Sticky-ing etc. though:). (hence why I want to join in:p...am I going on???;))

queentina3
02-05-12, 05:52 PM
I think going forward it will be much easier to keep track so newbies to either the game, or iOS like me, won't have as much of an issue. I just had a stockpile of xmas/new year and valentine goals hit and trying to weed out either those I know I won't get finished before 2/9 or those I don't care for the prize anyways, is a bit tough. LOL Especially when they are in chains.

Album Release and Boutique Party I really really want, and I'm not sure I'll get those completed in time. I have 21 slots now, so I'm hoping to make it but the requets are ****ing me as I don't think I had as many neighbors that were iOS. I added a bunch this morning when I noticed many of my requests weren't being seen. Love Is In The Air would be nice to finish, but I have a feeling out of the 3, that one will be the one I won't get completed. That is the one I have to be careful of as well, as if I do get it done in time I have that next one that has the 24 hour time limit on it. :)

queentina3
02-05-12, 08:39 PM
A quick question. I saw that Part 8 of Love in the Air asks for Sultry Lipstick. Let me guess, I have to buy the makeup counter in order to get past this point right? I don't have the gems for it so I guess this is where I end the goal if that is the case. :(

Actually, I'll stop at part 6 as I'm not going to purchase 2 more cash registers if I can't complete the whole goal. I've already wasted 275,000 that I was saving for expansion on the Purple/Pink colored racks to get past that part of the goal and now I noticed I could've just stopped previously if I had to purchase the makeup counter.

hushkat
02-05-12, 09:27 PM
you get the sultry lipstick by asking your neighbors to send it. The makeup counter is not required.

queentina3
02-05-12, 09:31 PM
Ohhhhhhh, THANK YOU!!! It wasn't clear on the spreadsheet so I wasn't sure. Maybe I can continue with that goal after all. *skips away happily* hahaha