PDA

View Full Version : Valentine foods to master

333sandy
02-05-12, 04:23 AM
I have made a list of foods that might be deleted at some point after valentines day.

Please let me know if I've missed something.

Lovely pancakes
Artichoke hearts
Chocolate pretzels
Candy hearts
Eggs in a basket
Chocolate hearts
Heart steak

starstar2
02-05-12, 08:03 AM
O this are the new recipes for valentine.
So fast to delete?
I only Master heart steak so far.
Any one know the delete date?

queentina3
02-05-12, 08:47 AM
We don't know if any will be removed. 333sandy is just providing a list of what MIGHT be removed so we aren't caught unawares trying to master them before they get pulled by TL.

sourlicorice2
02-05-12, 08:53 AM
Recipes lol who has time to master them anyways if u want to complete the goals. I'm still working on some Xmas goals as it is. I know I could forget goals but I want the gingerbread sleigh more than I want to master the recipes. :p

pika4ever88
02-05-12, 09:31 AM
I've been keeping track of when things were released on my website (URL in the first wall post on my profile) so we can refer to it when TL makes an announcement and it'll probably be better than their "unofficial" announcement (cause apparently they don't know even about what they're going to do so can only release unofficial lists and the day before the removal day to boot). Lol. (And this time, if and when kooky panda gets information on when items are being removed, she won't have to dig into memory to try to figure out her list.)