PDA

View Full Version : new gem trap, be careful!

caesarslaw
02-04-12, 10:04 PM
when I open the game, there is the screen giving me the limited offer, and after a few seconds, a full screen comes up that says "What will you get" and the background is of the valentine day items and two options which say, no thanks or buy for 24 gems or something like that.

it's like an ad for one of their games, but I almost touched the spend gems on it, be careful! Did anyone else get this?

ariesblu
02-04-12, 10:06 PM
That is not an ad for another game, it's actually an ad to get you to spend gems on the Valentine box. Kind of a ridiculous trap.

caesarslaw
02-04-12, 10:27 PM
yes, I meant to say that it looks like an ad because it fills the whole screen, unlike a limited offer or updates screen. Ugh...I'm glad I stopped buying gems.

neefs89
02-04-12, 11:53 PM
It doesn't affect me as I don't have that many gems!lol

mushroom79
02-05-12, 04:42 AM
The gem trap reduced me to the extent that I dont have enough gems to fall into the gem trap.

queentina3
02-05-12, 06:10 AM
Same here, only 1 gem left in Fashion as I cleared them all out when I made the switch to iOS. Now if they want to gem trap me with that 1 gem, let them. LOL

bunny_foo
02-05-12, 10:41 AM
I've come close to clicking on that ad both in BS and FS. I'm sure it's only a matter of time... :(

atlantisonearth
02-05-12, 10:43 AM
The gem trap reduced me to the extent that I dont have enough gems to fall into the gem trap.

Haha!

Dont buy gems, as simple as that; then TL will find they have nothing of yours to burn

pinkster73
02-05-12, 10:45 AM
It's a sad, sad day

cappa8
02-05-12, 11:11 AM
Im glad I didn't have enough gems the first day the valentine box pop up was introduced when you first log on. I would have lost 24 gems. I have to be extra careful.

sourlicorice2
02-05-12, 11:18 AM
Im glad I didn't have enough gems the first day the valentine box pop up was introduced when you first log on. I would have lost 24 gems. I have to be extra careful.

Lol I fell into the trap the first time it popped up but luckily hadn't bought gems yet. I wonder what the next gem trap they install will be though I'd rather not find out.