PDA

View Full Version : Valentine version...Permits

srwyummyumm
02-04-12, 09:01 PM
I'm not sure that my permit request to my neighbors was received. I normally get responses right away (in the original version). I haven't received ANY at all within the last 12 hours, and I have some pretty loyal neighbors.

TheHelpfulPlace
02-04-12, 09:05 PM
Have you requested anything else within 24 hours?
Also note, that when a neighbor receives any request and accepts it, it adds to the limit of 20 requested items per day. So, if you requested materials or it's,s for goals, your neighbors might've accepted them and you've reached your limit for the day. :)

TheHelpfulPlace
02-04-12, 09:06 PM
Also note, that when a neighbor receives any request and accepts it, it adds to the limit of 20 requested items per day. So, if you requested materials or items for goals, your neighbors might've accepted them and you've reached your limit for the day. :)(and then tomorrow you might see your permits rolling in.)

Edited & added information,^ it's,s is supposed to be "items"

srwyummyumm
02-04-12, 10:41 PM
Also note, that when a neighbor receives any request and accepts it, it adds to the limit of 20 requested items per day. So, if you requested materials or it's,s for goals, your neighbors might've accepted them and you've reached your limit for the day. :)
When I requested, it gave me the message that it had been sent. When I try to request mow, it says that i 've sent out requests today, which means that it was registered once today. But I haven't received permits yet. I haven't deleted the regular Pet Story, so I will do that now. Maybe it's because both apps are still there....

TheHelpfulPlace
02-05-12, 06:08 AM
Ok, try that (having one app at a time is best) ... And let us know. :) ..
Also, maybe you'll start getting permits later today. If not then there might be a problem :rolleyes:

srwyummyumm
02-05-12, 07:16 AM
Ok, try that (having one app at a time is best) ... And let us know. :) ..
Also, maybe you'll start getting permits later today. If not then there might be a problem :rolleyes:

I deleted the other app, and started receiving them. Thanks!

TheHelpfulPlace
02-05-12, 07:47 AM
I deleted the other app, and started receiving them. Thanks!

You're welcome! :D
Glad I could help :)