PDA

View Full Version : Can't buy gems

shamei
02-04-12, 08:21 PM
done reinstalling n everything, emailed Team from day 1 ( 4th day today) still NO response not even automation reply.

can anyone help me? I always have this problem every time with NEW Update.

peyton161
02-05-12, 05:26 PM
I went back and forth with teamlava. They told me that the only thing I could do is restore the device itself, that it's not their problem. I'm not happy right now, I would really like to buy gems but apparently they don't want my money!

atlantisonearth
02-05-12, 05:37 PM
Hi there-

Please restart your device. If that does not work, try force-closing the application.

Can you provide us additional info? What device and device version are you on?

To track your support email, please visit support.teamlava.com.

pinkster73
02-05-12, 05:40 PM
If you didn't get the automated reply check your spam folder. You should have received one right away.

shamei
02-06-12, 06:01 AM
@atlantisonearth..... i did try force-closing many times all with msg..
using......... GalaxyS 19000
version..... 2.3.3

@pinkster....Hooray, no spam here! and still got No email -.-

shamei
02-06-12, 06:03 AM
my Nb got same problem.. can't buy gems nor any email from team support... @.@

queentina3
02-06-12, 07:16 AM
Ah shamei, you're using an Android device and many players using them have not been able to purchase gems. There is something wrong with the Google servers/TL servers not responding to each other. If you're able to purchase things via the Android/Google market for other apps, and just not for Story games, that tells you it isn't a problem with your device.

There are many many threads throughout all the forums regarding problems with HTC, Samsung, general Android devices not being able to buy gems. I have no idea why TL isn't working with Google to correct this issue, as they're losing money by not resolving it. Many players refuse to purchase gems, and now the ones that want to, can't.

DaojinWildfire
02-06-12, 05:46 PM
It may take 3-5 business days for a support agent to respond to your ticket. If you don't receive a response after 5 business days, send me a private message and I'll check the status of your ticket.

shamei
02-06-12, 10:09 PM
finally i got email today..support link me to google wallet for me to accept the term n policy, but there's nothing to accept when i scrolled the link. it went to my transaction with a LIST OF CANCELLED order :P

shamei
02-06-12, 10:10 PM
mannnn.. i didn't able to buy the valentine display -.-"

pinkster73
02-06-12, 10:10 PM
You couldn't accept the new terms?

shamei
02-06-12, 10:15 PM
TO queentina.... i only play fs game online n i dun used credit card to shop online at all except FS..

There are many many threads throughout all the forums regarding problems with HTC, Samsung, general Android devices not being able to buy gems. I have no idea why TL isn't working with Google to correct this issue, as they're losing money by not resolving it.---------u r right on this issued that Team should fixing the problem.
as i've mentioned one of my nb is using Android, still trying to buy gems for the Valentine display too,, i guess it did saved us $ now :)

shamei
02-06-12, 10:17 PM
@pinkster73 -- not the link, team gave me, it lead to my Cancelled transactions... i tried 10x :P

pinkster73
02-06-12, 10:19 PM
Hmmm, I don't know what to say then, sorry :(

shamei
02-06-12, 10:22 PM
thx everyone for all the response, .. i bbl, gtg now.

DaojinWildfire
02-07-12, 05:25 PM
You can try sending an email to Google and see if there's anything that may be blocking your account. Sometimes your card may be blocked by the provider when they detect a suspicious amount of transactions.