PDA

View Full Version : Thx devs but lol

Unregistered
10-30-10, 01:28 AM
Thx devs for update & fixing sonic ovens But why'd u change the current content? There was that fancy tile, the whitish one with lines through it & u changed it for this brownish greenish puke color tile lol worst part was i think that tile cost those ppl gems-

Unregistered
10-30-10, 02:17 AM
Thx devs for update & fixing sonic ovens But why'd u change the current content? There was that fancy tile, the whitish one with lines through it & u changed it for this brownish greenish puke color tile lol worst part was i think that tile cost those ppl gems-

Ya come on Team Lava you are pissing those customers that spend real money on your games & giving the cheapos who want a free game a good laugh! Haha...

Unregistered
10-30-10, 03:19 AM
Bit annoyed today the orange table and chairs now gems only. Got to redesign now thanks a lot, why change?

Peed off

Unregistered
10-30-10, 10:06 AM
Team Lava:

Why are things like the orange table and chairs changed to cost gems? You already have enough stuff in the game that need gems to buy, and it's not like you have enough furniture and furnishings in the game in the first place. At least, not without spending money to buy gems to try your luck at random draws!

You need to put more things out for people to buy with coins - even if the coins are a lot since you can make coins fairly easily. Otherwise, people will get bored. To get the stuff that make your restaurant nice using gems is just too expensive.

Owner, "Cafe Dizzy"

Unregistered
10-30-10, 10:20 AM
I am starting to get significantly annoyed, this game has the best potential out of all of them but TL makes it harder and harder to enjoy, taking coin things away etc.

I thought I would never say this as I love stocking food and looking at all the differeent colours but come on! its impossible to make a decent profit in a day now!! on top of that the cost of expansions go up extortionately every time you want to upgrade further!!!!

well done, well done.....