PDA

View Full Version : Wedding ceremony, please let us have it!

estiquesophy
02-04-12, 08:02 PM
Please make it possible to let us have the wedding ceremony which is first prize from the Valentine's box. I spent more than 580 gems trying to draw this out and it's still missing. It's like a hoax and since it's such a well loved display, why put in a mystery box and have ONLY 1 percent of chance to have this. If getting this item is of 50% of chance, doesn't that cause players to be more willing to buy gems. This is more expensive than lottery! It's only a game where we really enjoy designing our shops while we bake. It was a kil joy when all i have are smitten kittens, balloons, fountains and all the rest except for the wedding ceremony. I gave up buying from this box because it dampens my excitement and burned a hole in my wallet. Is it possible to let us just buy this special item and have players rejoiced and showed them off in their shop. Having it is lmaking Bakery Valentine and this season perfect.

As in the Fashion Story, the bridal display was what keep the players on their toes to make sure they complete this specific quest. Whatsmore, the bridal display IS FREE! The satisfaction still remains till this day each time I look at my own shop or visit my neighbours' shops. This is one shop that I'll will not close and continue to buy gems. The satisfaction from this game is high. The rewards are good and the items are worth the money.
I read the forums and I'm not the only one spending so much money just to have this. Please consider this seriously and let us have a happy ending this season!

myporcelainlife
02-04-12, 08:18 PM
They can't offer everything for free.They wouldn't be able to make any profit that way. I've spend over 1,000 Gems on ONE kind of box but never came out with a first place prize.Now I agree the rates of a first place prize need to change to 5-10% but asking for it to be free is foolish.

estiquesophy
02-04-12, 08:32 PM
They can't offer everything for free.They wouldn't be able to make any profit that way. I've spend over 1,000 Gems on ONE kind of box but never came out with a first place prize.Now I agree the rates of a first place prize need to change to 5-10% but asking for it to be free is foolish.

I am not asking it for free, just comparing the satisfaction between the two games. . It's regarding this wedding ceremony that I would like TL to increase the probability from 1% to 50%. Just for this item!

TheHelpfulPlace
02-04-12, 08:54 PM
I spent 2,000 gems trying for the first prize on fashion.

estiquesophy
02-04-12, 10:13 PM
[QUOTE=TheHelpfulPlace;230738]I spent 2,000 gems trying for the first prize

Understand the pain!

lambyo
02-05-12, 02:24 AM
For me, it was the Monster Kitchen in Bakery Story. Never did get it and I still think about it. I probably spent over 1000 gems trying to get it!

kagerou90
02-05-12, 03:46 AM
Wow...what a waste of money. O.o

shakiba
02-05-12, 10:05 AM
I spent 2,000 gems trying for the first prize on fashion.

did u get it tho?
Well, if u did, wow thats a lot of gems. If u didnt, then wow thats a lot of gems, and cruel!

TheHelpfulPlace
02-05-12, 10:36 AM
did u get it tho?
Well, if u did, wow thats a lot of gems. If u didnt, then wow thats a lot of gems, and cruel!

I didn't get it. :(

hanatsuki
02-05-12, 10:32 PM
I didn't get it. :(

Awwwww :( that's so sad.

ariesblu
02-05-12, 10:46 PM
Awwwww :( that's so sad.
I feel bad for her too after spending all those gems.

estiquesophy
02-07-12, 08:14 AM
I have written to GM to really consider increasing the probabilities in getting some of the special displays. I would personally prefer to do away with the mystery boxes and sell all the displays in weekly updates. I believe that will encourage more players. Maybe the displays may cost more than 24 gems but that is better than spending more than 1000 gems and ended up disappointed and with too many same displays in our storage. Hope TL consider my suggestion. Think this is a better business idea in the long run because players may simply give up the mystery boxes after wasting so many gems and feeling lousy and sad.

cazella10
02-07-12, 12:01 PM
I think special boxes are a waste of gems due to the small prizes. My granddaughter saved gems from mastery and got her first box, valentine one (despite my telling her I thought it a waste) and got 1st prize, she was absolutely delighted. I honestly thought no one ever got first prizes, now I know different.

GroupMagma
02-07-12, 12:02 PM
I don't believe we'd be able to change the probabilities of this item after it's been released, as that would be unfair to users who have already acquired this item after spending Gems. However, I'll pass along your feedback.