PDA

View Full Version : Valentine box

lovelove2005
02-04-12, 07:08 PM
Im opened 14 tries n I got 3 steel roses 2 crytal heart 4 coat rack 2 photo booth 2 mailbox n legging ... What a waste of money, I won't b doing it again. I know its random but please make it fair...eww.ewwwww :mad::mad:

143Blue
02-04-12, 07:32 PM
omg!! wow too sad the steel rose is ugly.....

Zee_Zatara
02-04-12, 07:36 PM
The steel roses and the mailbox are the reasons I refuse to touch the Valentine box. Totally lame "prizes." It wouldn't cost TL anything extra to make the prizes decent, it's just pixels!

mushroom79
02-04-12, 07:47 PM
the crystal heart is ugly too.

mtytomlinson
02-04-12, 09:07 PM
The steel roses and the mailbox are the reasons I refuse to touch the Valentine box. Totally lame "prizes." It wouldn't cost TL anything extra to make the prizes decent, it's just pixels!

I agree!!! I want the fountain sooooo badly but the steel roses scare me o.o

lovelove2005
02-05-12, 12:30 AM
Can u guys believed it, my nbr she opened 40 tries n she got d Waterfall. OMG.. She's so addicted. I asked her to take a pics n post here but she doesn't want it... steel roses, mailbox, coat rack is so ugly....it's unfair play:):):):):):):):):)

j0dst3r
02-05-12, 12:40 AM
The tiny steel roses are horrible.. Almost as bad as the tiny floor black light from the faux fur box lol. It's def random.. I really wanted the waterfall, but I'm happy to at least get the fountain! I actually like the crystal hearts, they go well with my store & name :)

lollyloo123
02-05-12, 08:42 AM
Many of my neighbours have the cherish fountain and the waterfall! not fair!! i got 5 letterboxes in a row! :( its totally unfair, I reckon they should have a trading post, you know like for like - if you get a level 3 prize you can trade for another level 3 prize, have too many letterboxes :(

TheHelpfulPlace
02-05-12, 08:42 AM
My neighbor opened the box 100 times and didn't get a waterfall.

sourlicorice2
02-05-12, 09:01 AM
I got the fountain :-) 2 crystal hearts :-) red dress :-) and one teeny tiny weeny ugly stinking steel rose:-( the steel rose might not have been so bad if it wasn't so tiny. Whoever designed the steel rose must have been sleeping on the job :-(
Needless to say after I got the steel rose I wont be trying again as im afraid Ill get another one. So not worth 24 gems. But that's the chance we take with the mystery boxes.

shakiba
02-05-12, 09:49 AM
The tights r ugly too ppl. -_-

lizziexmw
02-05-12, 09:57 AM
TL really should make the 4th and 3rd prizes more appealing. Cute 4th and 3rd prizes will only generate more purchases, rather than scare people off.

maggieyyli
02-05-12, 09:59 AM
TL really should make the 4th and 3rd prizes more appealing. Cute 4th and 3rd prizes will only generate more purchases, rather than scare people off.

true. The 4th and 3rd prizes of the holiday box are not impressive either, but seems there are not so many negative comments.

maggieyyli
02-05-12, 10:01 AM
oh, but personally I like crytal heart and coat rack, so these 3rd and 4th prizes are good for me if I buy this box...

shakiba
02-05-12, 10:14 AM
oh, but personally I like crytal heart and coat rack, so these 3rd and 4th prizes are good for me if I buy this box...

ya, but how about the mailboxes and those roses? thats why ppl r complaining. :(

lovelove2005
02-05-12, 12:31 PM
IT'S UNFAIR GAME:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( What a waite of MONEY

lollyloo123
02-05-12, 12:42 PM
The tights r ugly too ppl. -_-

They go with absolubtly nothing. lol :P

dalula
02-06-12, 05:09 PM
I got the fountain :-) 2 crystal hearts :-) red dress :-) and one teeny tiny weeny ugly stinking steel rose:-( the steel rose might not have been so bad if it wasn't so tiny. Whoever designed the steel rose must have been sleeping on the job :-(
Needless to say after I got the steel rose I wont be trying again as im afraid Ill get another one. So not worth 24 gems. But that's the chance we take with the mystery boxes.

lol that made me laugh :D i'm so sad i got a stupid coat rack but it doesnt seem so bad compared to the steel roses and the mailboxes..

dalula
02-06-12, 05:10 PM
true. The 4th and 3rd prizes of the holiday box are not impressive either, but seems there are not so many negative comments.

i actually liked the mirror but i got the santa hat. of course. i get the things i dont want and its out of season already. -.- what a waste of my gems.

shakiba
02-06-12, 05:53 PM
They go with absolubtly nothing. lol :P

Exactly! thats why I dont like them. Besides... I heard there are problems with the design, like its too big.

lollyloo123
02-06-12, 06:00 PM
Does anyone know... One of my neighbours has a like light grey/silver dressing gown wearing on her avatar, I haven't seen another one like it, or heard anything about it... Do you know if it's from valentines box?

audress
02-06-12, 06:03 PM
Does anyone know... One of my neighbours has a like light grey/silver dressing gown wearing on her avatar, I haven't seen another one like it, or heard anything about it... Do you know if it's from valentines box? If I'm thinking of the right thing, it is the Swan Dress and you should be able to purchase it for around (24?) gems in your closet.

audress
02-06-12, 06:11 PM
So far from the Valentine's Day box I have gotten a steel rose, a coat rack, a love letter mailbox, the red dress, the heart stockings, and the photo booth. I'm going to try a couple more times for the fountain or waterfall but that is it!

kooky panda
02-06-12, 06:21 PM
Does anyone know... One of my neighbours has a like light grey/silver dressing gown wearing on her avatar, I haven't seen another one like it, or heard anything about it... Do you know if it's from valentines box?

Is this it ? If so this was in the secret box

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/5026470a.jpg

lollyloo123
02-07-12, 12:57 AM
Is this it ? If so this was in the secret box

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/5026470a.jpg

Yeah that's it :) just havent seen it before and I really want it now lol :)

minizozo
02-11-12, 03:21 PM
What I really hate with boxes is winning useless chockers. I won two different ones, and they can't even be seen on the avatar. What a scam!

shakiba
02-11-12, 03:30 PM
What I really hate with boxes is winning useless chockers. I won two different ones, and they can't even be seen on the avatar. What a scam!
I know what u mean! I accidentally bought a box while I was remodeling and I got a bunny sofa... If I got the choker.. I would've blew up! Sorry to hear that u got the chokers. :(

shamei
02-21-12, 11:28 PM
Im opened 14 tries n I got 3 steel roses 2 crytal heart 4 coat rack 2 photo booth 2 mailbox n legging ... What a waste of money, I won't b doing it again. I know its random but please make it fair...eww.ewwwww :mad::mad:

i got
18 crystal heart,
10 love letter
5 steel Roces
and 2 fountain, all I want is waterfall -.-