PDA

View Full Version : Vanilla scoop... How?

pink4now
02-04-12, 01:31 PM
Hi! I have an ice cream maker but options are only chocolate scoop, and 2 more but no vanilla scoop. Is there another ice cream maker i need to build?
I have an ipad 2.

sumnboutme
02-04-12, 01:51 PM
try the second page of the ice cream maker menu

xSnowyOwlx
02-04-12, 04:42 PM
As with the other appliances that have more than 3 recipes, there's 2 pages for the ice cream maker. There should be a little arrow to tap, or you can swipe.

pink4now
02-04-12, 08:11 PM
Hi! Thanks for the quick reply but that's just it --- i do not see any second page =<. I tried storing it and putting it back, i even deleted the game and re- installed it (that gave me more recipes for my other ovens!). Could there be any other reason?

sumnboutme
02-04-12, 08:13 PM
try swiping the screen left to right....or click "all" and a little arrow should show on the right

pink4now
02-04-12, 08:25 PM
Hi! I guess the powers that be heard me =>. i have kept my ice cream maker in the storage so i can get other appliances instead, and just now i pulled it out again and the second page worked.

Thanks!:cool:

sumnboutme
02-04-12, 08:28 PM
Hi! I guess the powers that be heard me =>. i have kept my ice cream maker in the storage so i can get other appliances instead, and just now i pulled it out again and the second page worked.

Thanks!:cool:

Yay! Good luck on the goals then :D