PDA

View Full Version : how can i know if i already get 2 gems from making the food?

yanyan0104
02-04-12, 12:52 PM
i know i can get one gem from making food at 2 cheif hat and 4 chief hat level. however, i forgot which food i aleady got two gems. how can i know which food i already get 2 gems ?

cr4zy_eights
02-04-12, 01:54 PM
It's hard to tell in the restaurant because in the city/farm all the keys/leaves are lit up.

While in the bakery/restaurant the bar stretchers across and says 4 meaning you mastered it. However you can be a few away and not know if it's mastered or not. (for example. I thought I mastered something one time then I put a few one and it gave me a gem even though it look mastered it wasn't)

TL Really needs to work on this so it's easier to tell

nmishii
02-04-12, 02:07 PM
You should get popups telling you that you reached a level and what the rewards are. Level 2 and 4 give you a gem. But the popup doesn't show up. TL posted that we're tapping too fast and don't see it. I'm not quite sure that's always true.

yanyan0104
02-04-12, 09:24 PM
. I know i can get gem in making food at level 2 n 4. What i ask is that there is too many style of foid that i forget which one achieve master at level 4 already. How can i know this?

queentina3
02-04-12, 09:37 PM
If the bar above your food is very close to the "4" that it's hard to tell, then start one or two more dishes of it and see if you get the gem. If you don't, you either already mastered it or you need to do another few. The only way to know for sure is to probably email support@teamlava.com and ask them to check for you, but doing that could take awhile for you to find out.

keviPad
02-05-12, 01:46 AM
Yes, i hate not being sure if i reached lvl 4.

Lolz, fine, keep the numbering that way but why have that stupid little space left at the end.

I know this isnt top priority but i wouldnt mind if they changed it to the 'highlighted icons' they use in other story games.
Maybe they will fix this in an update someday.

queentina3
02-05-12, 05:57 AM
I personally like how it's done in City and Fashion. In City when all 4 keys are colored, you're done. In Fashion it starts at 0, not 1, so when you complete an item it turns to 4 and you know you're done. If they just did it the way they do it in Fashion for BS/RS, there wouldn't be an issue.