PDA

View Full Version : Limited time Items

pumpkita
02-04-12, 10:40 AM
I have seen in bakery story a poll about TL puts again some limited time items, but haven't seen it on Fashion story.
I want the Vintage Vanity so bad, isn't there a way to buy it?

Thank you

wintertrash
02-04-12, 12:31 PM
The valentine display is a limited edition item, but I haven't seen the vintage vanity.

pumpkita
02-04-12, 01:29 PM
It was out in Octoberfor 12 hours, but I had no gems on that time...I think it's not a season item though

pumpkita
03-26-12, 07:42 AM
Hi everyone

I was wondering if the limited time objects pop ups to everyone, because I haven't seen the fairy statue and I wanted it. I see a little unfair if just few people obtain limited offers...Isn't there a way to obtain it?

kattybell
03-26-12, 07:43 AM
I answered your question in another thread. Their sent out to random players.

Ic3e
03-26-12, 07:47 AM
Limited Time Offers are sent out to random players sorry you couldn't get the statue.

pumpkita
03-26-12, 03:18 PM
Ok, sorry, didn't see the answer in the other thread ^^" thanks for your attention!

dalula
03-26-12, 03:19 PM
I have seen in bakery story a poll about TL puts again some limited time items, but haven't seen it on Fashion story.
I want the Vintage Vanity so bad, isn't there a way to buy it?

Thank you

unfortunately for now there isnt. lets hope that TL will do a big "bring back" sale like they did on October.

dalula
03-26-12, 03:22 PM
unfortunately for now there isnt. lets hope that TL will do a big "bring back" sale like they did on October.

*After Thanksgiving*, not october. sorry, got confused.

pumpkita
03-26-12, 03:31 PM
Yeah, let's hope they do >.< I really want the vintage vanity and Fairy statue. Thanks