PDA

View Full Version : Valentine Display

flaquitachula
02-04-12, 10:21 AM
Just saw the Valentine display...I want!! Is it from a box?? I haven't seen it!!!!!

wintertrash
02-04-12, 12:29 PM
It's a limited edition gem purchase item. 35 gems. You should get a pop up advertising it.

wintertrash
02-04-12, 12:30 PM
It can be found under the design tab.

kooky panda
02-04-12, 05:00 PM
This is an limited item offer sent out to random players. If you were sent the offer, you will have a popup and it will show up under your design tab showing the amount of time left to purchase it.

TheHelpfulPlace
02-04-12, 05:05 PM
The Valentine Display is 35 gems. Sometimes I don't get a pop up
Just in case, check your design tab. If its not there, you didn't get the offer. :(
They're sent out to random players.

juliansmommy
02-04-12, 05:12 PM
I have it as a pop up but only have 14 gems :-(

Zee_Zatara
02-04-12, 07:34 PM
I got sent the offer. Normally I don't buy the limited edition gem items but I just had to buy this one, it's so cute. I love how the three models are a blonde, brunette, and redhead. :D

143Blue
02-04-12, 07:39 PM
I got sent the offer. Normally I don't buy the limited edition gem items but I just had to buy this one, it's so cute. I love how the three models are a blonde, brunette, and redhead. :D

hehe ikr!! i wish they marked the gems on sale cuz i had to pay full price for the display lol:(

mtytomlinson
02-04-12, 09:08 PM
Ooooh, it's randomly given out to players?? I didn't know that! Haha. I have it though, and I think i'd rather spend my gems on it cuz it's a confirmed item :p

maggieyyli
02-04-12, 10:33 PM
Same here, I'd spend gems on something sure. Valentine's box will only be considered when there is sales

juliansmommy, I only got 19 gems too when I first got this limited pop-up. But then I planned a bit and I think I can get 16 gems from the catalog these 3 days. So next time maybe you can plan a bit.

flaquitachula
02-04-12, 11:11 PM
Oh darn it...I didn't receive the offer. That bums me out!

flaquitachula
02-04-12, 11:14 PM
Same here, I'd spend gems on something sure. Valentine's box will only be considered when there is sales

juliansmommy, I only got 19 gems too when I first got this limited pop-up. But then I planned a bit and I think I can get 16 gems from the catalog these 3 days. So next time maybe you can plan a bit.

I am assuming you will get gems from matering certain catalog items. What is your strategy for that? Do you use all your ordering slots for that one item until you master it or something else. Thanks for your advice. I find that I just order the items I like based on the amount of the ordering time and then eventually I master them. No brilliant plan there for me. Probably a smarter way. LOL

maggieyyli
02-04-12, 11:43 PM
Just like what I had posted in another thread, I use to stop ordering when I reach the very end of level 3 of an item. It is to against gem trap. And if I need gems, I will resume this catalog by a few orders. Also, the first level is 34 orders (sometime 35). Even there is a new catalog you never order, you can just repeat an item for at most 34 times (with normal 22 slots it should not be that difficult).

neefs89
02-04-12, 11:54 PM
I didn't get the pop up and neither do I have gems..lol

flowless
02-05-12, 12:01 AM
iam so mad
i really liked it and i wanted to buy it
but no they offer it randomly so i have to see other people with it am not

maggieyyli
02-05-12, 12:09 AM
iam so mad
i really liked it and i wanted to buy it
but no they offer it randomly so i have to see other people with it am not

You may get it later. In the past, I didn't get the winter display in that week but a week later. So I guess this random thing can repeat.

lollyloo123
02-06-12, 01:47 AM
hmm, bit unfair if some people get it and some people dont. but erm yeah i got it, had to buy 24 gems but had enough saved up for the rest lol :) love it!!

dalula
02-06-12, 05:07 PM

:( aww no black haired models lol it was cute... but i'm a total saver and of course passed the offer. now i regret doing that, just like every single week :( i wish i could stop being such a saver.

dalula
02-06-12, 05:08 PM
I am assuming you will get gems from matering certain catalog items. What is your strategy for that? Do you use all your ordering slots for that one item until you master it or something else. Thanks for your advice. I find that I just order the items I like based on the amount of the ordering time and then eventually I master them. No brilliant plan there for me. Probably a smarter way. LOL

yep, your order a lot of the same item (preferably an item that will arrive the quickest or matches your playing schedule.) ;)

shakiba
02-06-12, 05:56 PM
:( aww no black haired models lol it was cute... but i'm a total saver and of course passed the offer. now i regret doing that, just like every single week :( i wish i could stop being such a saver.

I swear.. ur just like me!!!!!!

minizozo
02-11-12, 03:23 PM
This is one display that is really cute. I had to buy it and normally I would not.

minizozo
02-11-12, 03:24 PM
If I could trade it for a piano, I would :)