PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Box Pop-Ups

TeaberryCafe
02-04-12, 10:08 AM
I play Restarant, Bakery, and Fashion. On all three we now have the pop-ups for Mystery box and strategically placed to hit OK, especially if in a hurry. We have put up with advertisements, walking "billboards", etc. being a free game this is expected but now the mystery box that we all know will hit a lot of players, making for very unhappy gamers. We all know where to go for mystery boxes but this is going too far. We have all lost coins or gems, again understandable, with unwanted purchases, even with syncing of game I lost a 24 gem item. After several emails all communication stopped. But instead of wasting time adding to list of free games a little more time could be used on fixing bugs and not using sucker techniques to game gems,either hard earned or purchased.

wintertrash
02-04-12, 12:26 PM
I totally agree.

Loveone101
02-04-12, 01:05 PM
TL should know by now that we are tired of these gem traps. When will it stop?

freshfoods
02-04-12, 01:44 PM
i already spent 72 gems on pop ups for mystery boxes -.-

Loveone101
02-04-12, 01:54 PM
i already spent 72 gems on pop ups for mystery boxes -.-

:(OUCH!!( unless you did it by choice) now that will be ground for me to delete the game. TL should be ashame.

Zee_Zatara
02-04-12, 07:47 PM
I got caught by a pop-up ad for the Groovy Delivery box when it first came out. I was trying to get rid of the ad but tapped it in the wrong place and lost 24 gems (in exchange for "groovy shoes" for my avatar). I emailed Team Lava about what happened and the person who responded actually refunded my gems, but said it was a one-time courtesy. So they will refund your gems, sometimes, but only once.