PDA

View Full Version : Quarterback Goal disapeared o_O

ladyj0y
02-04-12, 03:07 AM
Where is this Goal? 5 GEMs were the price. There were 4 Days Left and now it disapeared. NO! I don' t finished it because I thought I got a Lot Time.

kooky panda
02-04-12, 09:46 AM
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/42f6cda7.jpgIf you completed all items this was the last goal for this set.

There is now a Pet Shop Valentine game to download from app store. There are new valentine goals in that version.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?24077-Pet-Shop-Valentine-Goals

TheHelpfulPlace
02-04-12, 05:53 PM
Have you restarted your device?
Did you check to see if you got the five gems?
Do you have the whole family of quarterback dogs? (maybe if you complete them you might get the gems.)

ladyj0y
02-05-12, 01:07 AM
No i got nothing and i made restarts! I delete my Valentine Version and install the normal One. Nothing changed -___- i swear there were a timelimit 4 Days Left but now it dissepeared all of a sudden since Valentine. It Makes me sad

lailaillia
02-05-12, 01:35 AM
same thing happen to me. After I downloaded the valentine version, the goal to complete the quarterbacks family is still there & has FOUR days left. Yesterday I completed the goal & suddenly the goal disappeared. I did not get the gems. Deleting & reinstall old version & even the valentine version again bring nothing.

TheHelpfulPlace
02-05-12, 06:06 AM
Hmm. This is odd. It may be something to do w/the valentine version.

kooky panda
02-05-12, 10:28 AM
Let me check on this.

TheHelpfulPlace
02-05-12, 10:31 AM
Thanks Kooky :)

GroupMagma
02-06-12, 03:53 PM
I've forwarded this to our Dev team. I'm not sure why this would be occurring, but I'll update when I hear more info. Is anyone else encountering this issue if the quest was not complete?

TheHelpfulPlace
02-06-12, 03:54 PM
I've forwarded this to our Dev team. I'm not sure why this would be occurring, but I'll update when I hear more info. Is anyone else encountering this issue if the quest was not complete?

I am having this issue, too

heathercap
02-07-12, 07:52 AM
My husband also lost his goal and was unable to complete it

kooky panda
02-07-12, 01:02 PM
Looks there was an issue and the football goals had to be removed. :(
I will update if I get anymore information.

quentinsmommy
02-07-12, 02:11 PM
Ugh, I was so mad!:mad: When I went to breed my second pup last week, I mistapped and hit the darned box turtle instead, which takes 7 days. The quarterback goal said 11 days, so I wasn't worried all that much. When the turtle was ready, I saw that the goal was gone!:mad: I missed out on 5 gems that I needed so badly, since I wanted the 7 gem cat (I forgot which one it was) so I could do some more crossbreeding.:(