PDA

View Full Version : Save me from myself!!!

TurtleGirlSloan
02-03-12, 08:58 PM
More than once I have accidentally spent my very hard earned gems on things I never intended too! It is far to easy to approve spending our gems but it's so hard to Collect them! I list fifteen gems tonight by accident!!! Please add a feature that double checks if we want to spend our gems!

I made tea that only takes one hour and didn't counter it in time! Upon entering my bakery I was asked if I wanted to restore my spoiled tea by using gems! I swear I answered no but my touch screen dissagrees! I could cry! I've been saving up for almost two weeks to buy the cute lil panda and now I'm back down to only 8 gems!!!!

This isn't the first time I've made mistakes like this. Please add a fail safe! Make the game double check our selections!!!! Please!

nmishii
02-03-12, 09:05 PM
People have constantly been asking for a confirmation for spending gems. It does not appear there will be one in the near future, if at all.

It looks like they've actually made it easier to spend gems. I play Bakery Story on Android and we get updates later than iOS. I logged into my bakery earlier this week and my 2 hr candy cane cake was spoiled. I did not get a popup like you did to restore the spoiled cake. I've been playing a little over a year and never got a popup in either Restaurant Story or Bakery Story when my food was spoiled.

TurtleGirlSloan
02-03-12, 09:11 PM
It stinks! That was a lot of gems for restoring something that was soooooo easy to make! I would even like to see an option to buy gems in the game using the money we earn. You can trade gems for gold so it makes sense to have the inverse option available. I want my panda statue!!!! :'( I know I'm being a baby about it but I worked really hard! *pouting childishly*

ariesblu
02-03-12, 09:14 PM
These occurrences keep on happening, and for some reason tl prefers to insert these unnecessary things that make people proclaim that they ARE gem traps. But they do not care.

nmishii
02-03-12, 09:16 PM
Your reaction is similar to others who have lost gems in a gem trap. And you know what, TeamLava does not care. They have your gems, and that's all that seems to count, based on their lack of putting in a confirmation. I feel bad for you that TeamLava took your gems.

TurtleGirlSloan
02-03-12, 09:21 PM
The funny thing is that if I could ensure the safty of my gems I might be more apt to spend a few dollars here oe there when something comes along that I like! But knowing my hard earned cash can be carelessly lost makes me adamant that I will NOT buy gems that can be accidentally lost so easily on things I have no interest in. TL's loss I suppose.

sup4mo
02-03-12, 09:23 PM
I agree, I did the same thing this morning not paying attention to all the pop up ads that come up when you turn the game on, and something that too 24 of my gems, only to discover it was some heart valentine mailbox. I now wait until their ads load completely, then hit no or no thanks to each.

TurtleGirlSloan
02-03-12, 09:24 PM
My heart is broken for the cute little panda that was only one gem away from having such a happy and loving home in my beautiful bakery!!!! *sob sob sob* Oh TeamLava! The horror of it all!!!!!

pinkster73
02-03-12, 09:26 PM
My heart is broken for the cute little panda that was only one gem away from having such a happy and loving home in my beautiful bakery!!!! *sob sob sob* Oh TeamLava! The horror of it all!!!!!

Oh now that's really sad :(