PDA

View Full Version : Jailbreak..

mtytomlinson
02-03-12, 07:52 PM
Just wondering, anyone of you got problems after jail breaking? I really want to jailbreak my iPad but I still want to play my game.. ):

kooky panda
02-03-12, 07:58 PM
I have seen posts where players have issues buying gems when they are a jailbroken device.

Please note that jailbraking is still not recommended, as we can't guarantee your device's compatibility with our games after doing so. Also, just because a device can be restored to factory settings after jailbraking does not change the fact that doing so initially is a violation of the Terms of Use for the product.

mtytomlinson
02-03-12, 08:32 PM
Only at buying gems??

sourlicorice2
02-03-12, 08:42 PM
My friend said when he jail broke his if he turned it off it erased everything on his iPad and he had to redownload everything. He said he has to leave his iPad on now of he doesn't want to have to redownload everything every time he turns it off. Could be he jail broke it wrong. I have no idea since mine isnt jail broken and don't even know how to do it for that matter.

mtytomlinson
02-03-12, 08:51 PM
My friend said when he jail broke his if he turned it off it erased everything on his iPad and he had to redownload everything. He said he has to leave his iPad on now of he doesn't want to have to redownload everything every time he turns it off. Could be he jail broke it wrong. I have no idea since mine isnt jail broken and don't even know how to do it for that matter.

Okay thanks for the heads up. :)

remouna
09-16-12, 01:00 AM
Yes I have a jailbroken iPad .. Don't worry the game will stay in your level..but when I buy gems it doesn't work

sehana
09-16-12, 01:56 AM
He might've had a tethered jailbreak, if the device turns off or powers down, you have to restart the device connected to the PC or some things doesn't work.
Having all the apps and things removed sounds like a corrupted rom, a bad jailbreak or just part of the tethered jailbreak...

But the jailbreaks are better now than they were before.

(Older iPod jailbroken (out of warranty), buying gems worked... when I was buying them...)
Game progress in tact. :)