PDA

View Full Version : Problem

Unregistered
10-29-10, 11:28 PM
I was in the middle of making burritos and then a message came up saying inernet connects is out of sync. It refreshed and when it did I lost the 14000+ burritos I had on the counter already. It left me with not even 100. I probable spent over a week to get that many. Please fix this or give me my burritos. This app seems pointless if it's gonna do this stuff.

Unregistered
10-29-10, 11:32 PM
My ID is Trizzles if your thinking about giving me my burritos. Thanks

Unregistered
10-30-10, 01:47 AM
I had the same with my chicken tenders! I had 14000+ pieces, after combining it by the chef, and then the app suddenly crashes and now i have only 1600 pieces. I waited some time because i thouth it would fix itselfs but nothing . I lost a lot

Unregistered
10-30-10, 01:52 AM
I had the same with my chicken tenders! I had 14000+ pieces, after combining it by the chef, and then the app suddenly crashes and now i have only 1600 pieces. I waited some time because i thouth it would fix itselfs but nothing . I lost a lot

I mean now i have only 2650 pieces

Unregistered
10-30-10, 02:33 AM
I have been playing less than a couple of hours now and had out of synch 3 times, and offline once.

Checked internet connection router is next to me, also have 2 computers on and ISP reported its fine on my end!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 03:02 AM
I have been playing less than a couple of hours now and had out of synch 3 times, and offline once.

Checked internet connection router is next to me, also have 2 computers on and ISP reported its fine on my end!

correction, its now 4 times out of synch, i just loaded the game again and it took about ten seconds to go wrong.

starting to slack, not worth giving my money to at all so far.