PDA

View Full Version : I cant understand how i can collect my tourings

uljasha
02-03-12, 11:47 AM
I play bs and rs so in theese games i have to collect tips from my visiteurs tapping on it. But in zs i cant??? Tourings count automatically?

uljasha
02-03-12, 11:48 AM
What is the profit from tourings?

kattybell
02-03-12, 11:49 AM
You get coins and xp for collecting your tours, it also depends on which animal you're collecting from. Just tap on the collect button.

uljasha
02-03-12, 12:05 PM
I don't see collect button:(

kattybell
02-03-12, 12:07 PM
I don't see collect button:(

Try restarting your device and than going into the game to see if that fixes the problem.

uljasha
02-03-12, 12:14 PM
Haha;) i,m so ashamed but I dont know how to switch off my ipad;) i have it for 1 year and i never turned it off;) maybe anybody knows;)

kattybell
02-03-12, 12:16 PM
Haha;) i,m so ashamed but I dont know how to switch off my ipad;) i have it for 1 year and i never turned it off;) maybe anybody knows;)

I'm not sure. But I have an iPhone, try holding the top button and it should come up and say shut off, swipe your finger across. Do the same to turn on after 30 seconds.

kooky panda
02-03-12, 12:22 PM
I'm not sure. But I have an iPhone, try holding the top button and it should come up and say shut off, swipe your finger across. Do the same to turn on after 30 seconds.
Yes this is the same way to turn off an Ipad.

uljasha
02-03-12, 12:38 PM
Thank you very much! Wow... I found out the switch button on ipad))) i didnt know before that it exist))) What a surprising discovery for me))) i,d never use it before...
But after restarting ( i think it was ?.. I turned off and on and then i have seen the apple logo ) nothing was changed in the game... And my games were in the footer as usual when i turn into the sleeping mode...
Maybe i understand about tourings incorrect way? i toure my nbrs daily and they toure me back ( i see notifications about that on my wall) and i can see the same effects in my zoo, but i can only collect from my animals and sometimes i see some bonuses like purse and others... But i dont see any "tourings" like tips in my RS or BS?

Sorry for my bad english....

pinkster73
02-03-12, 12:40 PM
Your English is great. Did your iPad shut all the way off and then restart?

kattybell
02-03-12, 12:50 PM
Tap on collect.

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x346/Jessstink86/26b7cd03.jpg

uljasha
02-03-12, 01:00 PM
Thank you! I use English only to communicate with my nbrs ))))
I tried another time, closed all open apps, then turned off and on after waiting. And my Problem has not solved;( tourings are untappable yet.

driftboutique
02-03-12, 01:01 PM
Zoo 2 is a little different in that you have to wait for an animal or building to be "ready" to collect it. When you tap on an exhibit, you'll see a little bubble telling you how much time is remaining until you can collect. When the time comes, you will see the bubble saying "collect". When you tap on collect, you will get the coins from that item and you will also get a bonus if a neighbor has toured that exhibit.

You can tell if a neighbor has toured because there will be subtle sparkles around the exhibit.

Hope that helps!

uljasha
02-03-12, 01:03 PM
Hello, Jessica! I thought it is benefit from my buildings )))))) is it tourings? But why i cannot toure the buildings of my nbrs, only their animals? And what does the lighting effect mean?

uljasha
02-03-12, 01:05 PM
Zoo 2 is a little different in that you have to wait for an animal or building to be "ready" to collect it. When you tap on an exhibit, you'll see a little bubble telling you how much time is remaining until you can collect. When the time comes, you will see the bubble saying "collect". When you tap on collect, you will get the coins from that item and you will also get a bonus if a neighbor has toured that exhibit.

You can tell if a neighbor has toured because there will be subtle sparkles around the exhibit.

Hope that helps!oh, thank you! It becomes much clearer now))) it was very helpful for me

rionkimchi
02-06-12, 04:17 PM
In general, to collect from your attractions or animals you should see a yellow-ish "COLLECT" icon hovering over them. If that "item" has been toured, you get an additional +20 gold and +1 XP when you collect from it. You have to wait until its normal "timer" expires and then collect. As far as I know you cannot collect from it "early" in order to get only just the touring bonus.

An item that has been toured either has some little "stars" floating over it (ATTRACTIONS) or has some sparkly heart looking things around the perimeter (animals). When you collect from a "toured item" you get some more hearts floating around for a few moments.

When you tour another zoo, you GIVE them the bonus on up to 5 items. When others tour your zoo, you RECEIVE the bonuses.