PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for having to much food

EricasYummys
02-03-12, 09:44 AM
Higher level players have a problem getting rid of all the food they make.
My solution would be to allow them to clear a few counters of food per day and get the coins/experience for it.
With the higher the level you have and/or appliances, the more counters you could clear a day.
If there are many counters- than be able to clear all of a specific recipe at once.
These options could be added to the manage button.

kattybell
02-03-12, 10:00 AM
I like that idea.

EricasYummys
02-03-12, 10:15 AM
Or give them options to make their food get eaten 50%, 75%,100% faster by having a series of decorations- like 25,35,45 coordinating tables,chairs,tiles,plants,balloons,floor decorations,etc.

sourlicorice2
02-03-12, 10:31 AM
Or give them options to make their food get eaten 50%, 75%,100% faster by having a series of decorations- like 25,35,45 coordinating tables,chairs,tiles,plants,balloons,floor decorations,etc.

Sry don't like this idea. I wouldn't want the way I decorate dictated by how fast it would make the food sell. It's fine the way it is now. I like the OP's idea of adding a button that would allow us to sell food instantly and get the coins for it if we wanted to.

sunnyDreams
02-03-12, 10:54 AM
I have a lot of food in my iPad bakery and money making solutions would be wonderful.

But the extra food is not a problem. Now that I'm level 96, I can just delete ugly, boring, uncolorful or low paying foods. You can only sell so much food so deleting extra is not a problem. I love the beautiful cakes and use those like decorations.

1cathy
02-03-12, 11:22 AM
If the bug still there, just block the door, then for a few days, unblock the door, then sometimes all the food disappeared!

pops1972
02-03-12, 11:48 AM
Higher level players have a problem getting rid of all the food they make.
My solution would be to allow them to clear a few counters of food per day and get the coins/experience for it.
With the higher the level you have and/or appliances, the more counters you could clear a day.
If there are many counters- than be able to clear all of a specific recipe at once.
These options could be added to the manage button.
This is a good idea for me. I don't like having so many counters out and dump food often. It would be nice to get some money for it. Even 10%.

nmishii
02-03-12, 11:53 AM
I'm for it. I've love to be able to have less food without throwing some away.

aiyayu
02-03-12, 12:02 PM
Oh yes, a wholesale button would be great. Sell the batch for less than retail but more than the cost to make. Less profit, but its better than waiting forever for it to sell.

cappa8
02-07-12, 09:09 PM
I'm not to the point I like to throw my food away or give it away for less than what I should get for it. I would like to possibly get more customers for an additional door. For each door I get more customers. Just another idea. I think many people have had great ideas.

chocohk
02-07-12, 09:13 PM
I am trying to understand high level player with lots of food issue. I love having lots of food that never runs out. Why does having so much food a big issue?

I think TL made so much change coz some users complaint about too much food, then they cut down now revert back.

mmmmmatt
02-07-12, 09:25 PM
Here's a crazy idea that will never happen. Implement real economics, where we can set our own selling prices of each food item. Simple supply and demand. Higher prices, sell less. Lower prices, sell more. Adds a new level of strategy to the game, makes everyone happy, and avoids all the complaining about TL fixing food prices to $4 a couple weeks ago.

mmmmmatt
02-07-12, 09:29 PM
I am trying to understand high level player with lots of food issue. I love having lots of food that never runs out. Why does having so much food a big issue?

I think TL made so much change coz some users complaint about too much food, then they cut down now revert back.

Because once you have enough food that it will last several months, what is the point of baking any more, and you have tons of counters taking up space and not earning any more money than if you just stopped playing for a month.

ariesblu
02-07-12, 10:21 PM
I like that idea.

As do I.....(10)

ultrafrog
02-07-12, 10:23 PM
If you cared about how it looks so much then clear your counters and only keep the food you want to show.

Even if you cleared your counters you're still earning the same amount as before as you're serving the same amount. Yes you "lose" out on the profits of serving that food but you weren't going to see that profit anyway unless you stop playing for months.

There is no point in creating an economy on these games. They are simple and easy to pick up for a reason.

TurtleGirlSloan
02-11-12, 06:32 AM
I like the idea of clearing counters for cash as well.
I wouldn't mind if we could temporarily add a second register to sell twice as quickly.
But clearing counters for cash seems like the simplest solution!

EricasYummys
02-14-12, 10:43 AM
Being able to clear counters with reward would help those who don't want the same food for months. And those who like the having the food are able to keep it.

queentina3
02-14-12, 02:08 PM
It isn't that I'm bothered by this idea, I can just foresee that if TL was to implement it they would do it in a way that would clear ALL our counters of food. That I wouldn't want. If I have 2 or 3 counters out of 20 I want cleared and the option to clear just those, fine, but I have a feeling that they would only give the option of clearing ALL counters, or clearing NO counters. LOL

EricasYummys
02-14-12, 02:24 PM
They have options for each counter already. They would just have to add 'Clear Now for Coins' to it. I agree that a 'Clear all Now for Coins' could cause some problems. If it was just for the 1 counter I think it would alright.