PDA

View Full Version : We need a gem sale!!

Brendi9885
02-03-12, 06:19 AM
They need to give us at least a 20% off sale. Come on Team Lava!

rosemma
02-03-12, 04:24 PM
They need to give us at least a 20% off sale. Come on Team Lava!

I soooo agree with you!!! It's been since the week after Christmas when they went 40% off, so we are getting the shaft on it right now. What do we have to do....beg everyone to stop buying gems only when there is a sale??? Maybe that would work! Haha

Rachael98
02-03-12, 04:38 PM
It's Valentine's Day soon...

143Blue
02-03-12, 05:06 PM
I soooo agree with you!!! It's been since the week after Christmas when they went 40% off, so we are getting the shaft on it right now. What do we have to do....beg everyone to stop buying gems only when there is a sale??? Maybe that would work! Haha

i think people will realize theey they need to save money... and wait till a sale.....
i dont buy big gem packs wen not on sale so i hope others wont to so they dont make as much money and put a gem sale for some fast income:)

flaquitachula
02-03-12, 05:30 PM
Hey TL - I have some money and I am ready to buy some gems....just waiting for the sale!!! :0)

cr4zy_eights
02-03-12, 05:36 PM
I remember it Use to feel like there was a sale like every week
20 30 10 40. Now it's never on sale.

I would never buy gems full price. FORGET THAT

ariesblu
02-03-12, 05:38 PM
Twenty percent was always too low for me. Hopefully something will come your way soon.

shamei
02-04-12, 06:51 AM
I can't even buy gems. Email to customer support 3days ago n got No automation reply. -.-

kooky panda
02-04-12, 09:15 AM
I can't even buy gems. Email to customer support 3days ago n got No automation reply. -.-

If you did not get an automatic email back with a ticket number, check that you did send you email to support@teamlava.com
Also check your spam file to make sure it did not go there.

sylvie4163
02-04-12, 09:19 AM
We do need a gem sale. I am still trying for that love waterfall .. But I won't spend another penny on full price .. Already opened that box 100 times with no luck. TeamLava give me a gem sale!! :(:(:(:(:(

omgannmarie
02-05-12, 01:37 AM
Preach it sista! ;)

daisoo
02-05-12, 01:40 AM
They haven't had any since when? >.> It's like there thinking: no gems sales, but MORE pop-ups cause that will keep our customers pleased!!!!

Please, we need a SALE and GEM CONFIRMATION BUTTON. (Maybe start a petition? :D)

lollyloo123
02-05-12, 12:52 PM
Defo! I mean I havent been on here long but since Ive started Ive noticed there used to be loads and now theres never a gem sale! :( people wanna buy em - so sell em cheap and you'll get tonnes of people interested!! :)

Limaxa
02-05-12, 12:59 PM
When i started to play TL games it felt like there was a sale every Week.. :( and now i never get sale offers.. Whyyyy?

daisoo
02-05-12, 01:03 PM
When i started to play TL games it felt like there was a sale every Week.. :( and now i never get sale offers.. Whyyyy?

Maybe they want to see how many people would spend their money if the gems were normal price. Or tl is just being selfish.

I would go with my second answer.

sissy8
02-05-12, 02:24 PM
:rolleyes:a 100 times? wow, then you are really unlucky

143Blue
02-05-12, 04:08 PM
:rolleyes:a 100 times? wow, then you are really unlucky

100 times and no first prize.............. i thought cahnces were 1% so if u open a box 100 time u ll get the first prize...........

Loveone101
02-05-12, 04:27 PM
maybe TL is doing it on purpose. Building up the anticipation, and voila!! massive buyers, just so they can lose them to the many traps TL has in place. Just by starting FS a player can lose 60 gems!! I am not looking forward to that:( TL please gem sale and confirmation button!!!

rosemma
02-06-12, 04:06 PM
Maybe they want to see how many people would spend their money if the gems were normal price. Or tl is just being selfish.

I would go with my second answer.

Yes I would have to agree with the second answer. I think if people would just stop buying gems and only buy them during a sale maybe they would realize how greedy they are and give people a break. However, it seems once a new game is introduced and they see people biting...the more people that bite and buy, the more greedy an owner of a game gets. They are still making tons of money...TRUST ME!!!

dalula
02-06-12, 04:57 PM
i think people will realize theey they need to save money... and wait till a sale.....
i dont buy big gem packs wen not on sale so i hope others wont to so they dont make as much money and put a gem sale for some fast income:)

lol me too. its such a waste. and they need to make the smallest gem packages on sale. they stopped doing that in thanksgiving, i know they did that in the august sale

dalula
02-06-12, 04:59 PM
We do need a gem sale. I am still trying for that love waterfall .. But I won't spend another penny on full price .. Already opened that box 100 times with no luck. TeamLava give me a gem sale!! :(:(:(:(:(

oh, gosh... i wish TL would do something like if you opened the box at least 10 times or something your chances for 1st will increase. your luck sounds exactly like mine (although i didnt open any box more than 4 times)

pinkbarbie123
02-06-12, 05:38 PM
My question is....is the waterfall or whatever your hoping for really worth 100 tries at $5 a pop? I would be so hacked off after try 4. You could buy a real water fountain for that. I like the mystery boxes too, but once is all I will do. I get mad every time I waste $5 for a virtual item. Now, if they made it to where it was just random and not by percentages where you were sure to get something new each time and no duplicates I would do the mystery boxes. Oh, and after a confirmation button of course. Gem sale is past overdue. I would never buy gems at full price. Has to be a minimum of 20%. I will buy small packages at 20% and bigger packages at higher percentages.

dalula
02-06-12, 05:42 PM
My question is....is the waterfall or whatever your hoping for really worth 100 tries at $5 a pop? I would be so hacked off after try 4. You could buy a real water fountain for that. I like the mystery boxes too, but once is all I will do. I get mad every time I waste $5 for a virtual item. Now, if they made it to where it was just random and not by percentages where you were sure to get something new each time and no duplicates I would do the mystery boxes. Oh, and after a confirmation button of course. Gem sale is past overdue. I would never buy gems at full price. Has to be a minimum of 20%. I will buy small packages at 20% and bigger packages at higher percentages.

me too. i never bought a box intentionally more than 3 times (i bought a box by accident 4 times.) and the most i will go for each box is 5. i would never try a hundred times. imagine all the duplicates that will bring, and i only buy gems if they are 40% (or in the past, FGWG purchases)

immypop11
02-08-12, 12:32 PM
I've stopped buying gems after falling into a 'gem trap' and I won't be buying them again. Team Lava needs to work with the gamers and not against them!!!

AuntyRose32
02-08-12, 12:45 PM
I used to get 20% sale every few weeks but that all stopped around Christmas if i remember correctly. I bought the bigger package at the last 40% sale and won't be buying anymore gems until there is another sale and only if it's a 40% sale.