PDA

View Full Version : Selling

Unregistered
10-29-10, 06:27 PM
I resently redid my resturaunt, i have tiles and wall paints i dont want anymore and was hoping to sell them. My only problem is...i cant figure out how. Is there any possible way to do this?

Unregistered
10-30-10, 05:31 AM
I have the same problem i can sell everything except the wall decor. i can double tap as much as i want but the selling button never pops up

Unregistered
10-30-10, 08:16 PM
yea its extremeley gay how you cant sell the tiles and wall decors. teamlava mightb e gay or something

Unregistered
10-30-10, 08:36 PM
Omg a bunch of six year olds. You guys are gay.
Btw, u can't sell walls or tiles so stop trying to figure out how. Make a gay request to be able to why don't you. Oh wait, that would be whining wouldn't it? How very gay of you. Lmao

( apologies to anyone who is reading and who is lgbt, it's just I had to poke fun at the six year old phobs for being so ridiculous using the phrase)

Unregistered
10-30-10, 09:26 PM
I was re-tiling my restaurant and it gave me what I thought was an option to sell a piece of tile I no longer wanted. (when tiling the floor, all that shows up during that time is your floor). However, I sold my wooden pillar for $4000. It cost $40,000. I want the money or my pillar back. The pillar wasn't even in view when I "chose" to sell it. My ID is gypsy743. I want this fixed please

Unregistered
11-01-10, 05:23 AM
Omg a bunch of six year olds. You guys are gay.
Btw, u can't sell walls or tiles so stop trying to figure out how. Make a gay request to be able to why don't you. Oh wait, that would be whining wouldn't it? How very gay of you. Lmao

( apologies to anyone who is reading and who is lgbt, it's just I had to poke fun at the six year old phobs for being so ridiculous using the phrase)

First of all, I would like to say I'm not lesbian, I'm happily married to my husband of 3 years just an FYI before people start saying I'm gay from what I'm about to say.....So here is why I'm quoting this person, you are calling "six year olds" gay as a form of insult....How is calling a person gay an insult if it is a choice of sexuality, and second of all how do you know they are six years old and gay????? Be respectful of others, yea even if this question has been asked other times, if you don't feel like answering like a decent human being, then don't answer haven't you ever heard of the most common saying ever "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all" come on like be nice to others just as you would like them to be nice to you when you have your questions.
And calling someone gay is not an INSULT it's just refering to their sexuality so don't use it to "Insult" someone