PDA

View Full Version : Gems Disappeared

sophiacml
02-02-12, 08:12 PM
Can anyone believe that? Before I went to bed last night, I have 18 gems on my Farm Story. After 6 hours, it left 3! Am I having Alzhimer?

nmishii
02-02-12, 08:17 PM
Look for a new item in your inventory. You might find something that costs 15 gems.

If you can't find anything, email support@teamlava.com and they can tell you what you bought while you were sleep-playing.

Hope you like what you bought.

sophiacml
02-02-12, 08:20 PM
I've checked everything & confirmed that I didn't buy anything for months now in gems since I need to complete not only the goal but mastering the crops. My farm basically scratch to crops & tress only.

Chocolit
02-03-12, 08:49 AM
You are not alone with the disappearing gem glitch. Some months ago, 24 gems disappeared from my farm and I wrote to support but they said their System showed I made a purchase from the picnic basket and a crop circle was awarded. I am certain I never touched the picnic basket and it took me a while of searching ie water neighbours' and community farm to see what the crop circle actually looked like since I've never seen one. Neither could I find this crop circle in my inventory!!! The mystery is still not unrevelled to date although TL said the case is closed as their system is working fine. Story End: 24 gems poorer and no Crop Circle.

ljsae
02-05-12, 11:46 AM
I woke up to missing gems also...nothing in my inventory that I purchased ( never used my gems to purchase anything anyway teamlava has always stolen them with pop ups) not this time though...they are simply missing...I want them back teamlava...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

kooky panda
02-05-12, 01:51 PM
I woke up to missing gems also...nothing in my inventory that I purchased ( never used my gems to purchase anything anyway teamlava has always stolen them with pop ups) not this time though...they are simply missing...I want them back teamlava...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
You can send an email to support@teamlava.com
Give them your storm ID, the game and the day the gems went missing. They will be able to look into your game and let you know what happened.

ljsae
02-06-12, 03:02 PM
already done...not that I expect much from them...still waiting for a reply

sophiacml
02-06-12, 06:49 PM
The only reply I got from the support team is that they assured that I used 20 gems to recover my crops, which is impossible statement! I play TL's games almost 24/7 to assure nothing will gone bad or even whittered crops! And even if they gone bad, I WILL NEVER USE GEMS TO RECOVER! Absurd thing is they can't do anything about it! This is insane! I admit that once in awhile I lost gems through those stupid gems trap like the catalogue slot or too quick on food recover that I shut up cause I know there will be no way having those to be returned.
Somehow, not this time! I DIDN'T HAVE CROPS TO BE RECOVERED BY GEMS! This is really frustrating! How can TL do this to players? I wish I can calm down about the matter but why is it that always have to end up with all the hassles just to get back our own gems? I understand internal investigations need to be done. Still, I don't have ***** for gems and if I have to, it will be more that you hear from me in this forum!

sophiacml
02-07-12, 06:13 PM
Guess what, TL just sucked my 15 gems away for no reasons & in fact accused I was the one who made mistake!

ariesblu
02-07-12, 06:50 PM
That really sucks.

ljsae
02-07-12, 08:08 PM
They tell me I used 20 gems to skip a quest..something I would never do..I won't even spend the 5 gems to skip the Corgi dogs..I would rather not complete that task..

What Re we supposed to do whe it comes down to their word against ours??

29eagle
02-08-12, 02:16 PM
I have just had my gems taken away while I was having lunch. I want them back. I am very protective of my gems, saving them for something special. This may be the end of our friendship.

ultrafrog
02-08-12, 02:22 PM
Can't do anything about it. Just stop buying gems and play the game for free. It lessens the pain when you fall for gem traps. Still bad but at least you didn't spend money on it.

sophiacml
02-08-12, 06:56 PM
See... It's obvious I ain't the only person faced such problems. I agree with ljsae. I'd rather no complete the quest. Frustrating enough that it's their words against us indeed. Regardless it's a free game, yet TL shouldn't suck up players gems for no reasons. I mean my gems just practically disappeared after a night sleep!

ljsae
02-11-12, 08:21 PM
Oops I meant forum..lol I play because I love my neighbors. Just frustrating because I don't really have the opportunity to earn many more gems..I'm at level 96 and have mastered most crops flowers and trees... Oh well...least they finally fixed gifting thanks team lava

ljsae
02-11-12, 08:22 PM
Right on Sophie...we should be neighbors

bellaflame
02-12-12, 12:32 AM
My gems disappeared this morning also. Sent an email and have had no reply yet. I didn't buy anything or revive crops. There are multiple players missing gems today....did we all use them without knowing? Is there some sort of subliminal message that we all got, spent gems, and then forgot those moments of our game play?lol

sophiacml
02-13-12, 08:33 PM
Thing is TL support closed my case and the agent who handled my case claimed nothing can be done since their system showed that I indeed recovered my crops, which was full of !

lupi123
02-13-12, 09:13 PM
I was getting ready to buy some gems in another TL game, pet shop, you guys just reminded me why I don't buy gems! Thank you

Chocolit
02-14-12, 07:24 AM
The morale of the story is: - we will never get back our gems which disappeared for reasons best know to TL's system. TL will always have the final say even though we never touch those gems whatever be TL's response be such as we have seen in this thread: " revive withered crops, skip a task, crop circle purchase in picnic basket (like in my case - did not touch basket, never saw item and definitely not in my inventory!).

fastcatiecat
02-14-12, 02:08 PM
I lost gems too in Pet Store game. Why am I spending my precious time on a game that aggravates me???? We need to stop playing in protest until they make a confirmation button just as they have on selling an item.

dafkes24
02-15-12, 01:09 AM
maybe this will be a great idea. Who will follow?

CelestiasHeaven
08-21-14, 05:53 PM
The same thing happened to me now the telled me i used gems for buying in games stuff, and for benefits..
I did buy 2 flowers in the past, after this i earned new 10 Gems which are now slowly vansihing,. strange huh?
Benefits?
Never i had 5 Gems today now as i logged in later only 3.
When you look at the prices for those pets:2000 gems.
Now they told me i used 4 Gems to speed up a Tree
I never did that i am not interested in the game anymore it just keeps up on eating gems, its unfair.

kooky panda
08-21-14, 06:29 PM
Thread is over 2 years old.
Closing.

A more current thread on gem confirmation here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61855-Gem-Confirmation-Button&p=788660&viewfull=1#post788660)

For loss of gems, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.