PDA

View Full Version : Food not being used

Unregistered
10-29-10, 06:25 PM
After this latest update, if I'm not in the game the people don't come in and the food is not eaten.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 08:23 AM
Same problem here since the update. Thousands of meals are pilling up and not being sold. I tried rebooting the iPad, as well as deleting and reinstalling the app. This is ridiculous!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 09:15 AM
Please just bring back the previous version of the app, before yesterday's update.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 09:46 AM
Its not fair that Teamlava change the rule during the game. This morning I was able to buy an orange table for 3000 coins and after installing the update I need to pay 3 gems for each table. This is completely ridiculous. On top of this the speed that clients come in and eat is so *****ING slow it doesn't pay off to play this game anymore. So please reconsider the amendments made otherwise a lot of fans will likely drop out the game.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 10:01 AM
I find the speed at which the customers move to be very slow. Perhaps the developers could split the difference between the original speed and this new lazy pace. I found the game to be somewhat entertaining before, but now I am contemplating removing the application from my device. I hope that they address the issue soon.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 10:06 AM
Apart from mountains of food, I came out the game went back in and coins had dropped by about 1000 and earlier on lost 4000 coins. With the speed my customers are eating, I won't have to cook for days.

Come on TeamLava, it was better before even with the glitches.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 10:11 AM
I want to downgrade too

Just need the version 1.0 ipa file from the iTunes mobile apps folder

Please send to fauxsheau@gmail.com
I will help you downgrade too!!!!

Cittigirl

Unregistered
10-30-10, 10:14 AM
We would like that clients went faster, This used to be faster before the update and now we have lots of meals that never finish and we have to throw away the new ones because we cannot buy more counters!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 11:20 AM
Just had it a few seconds ago.
Had 1640 coins, bought a chair for 600. Got out of sync not 3 seconds later.
No chair + Im on 243 coins.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 12:25 PM
Food now takes too long to get used up after update. It's either to fast before update, now too slow. Takes the fun out of playing the game. What is wrong with the developer? Won't need to come back to restaurant for a couple of days until food is used up to cook more, or if I don't come back to restaurant the food will still be their? Ridiculous!!!

debbymilly
10-30-10, 04:03 PM
This latest update has totally ruined the game. I can't cook anymore food unless I want to throw away my other stuff. I have had a quiche for about 12 hours and the servings don't seem to be going down. Same with my other food. I was in the game and was going to buy another unit for 2500. I only had 2400 and next thing my money went down to about 100 and no unit.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 04:29 PM
I have less money tonight than I did this morning and all my food is just piling up and not being eaten.

Telynau
10-30-10, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Unregistered
(Quote)Ever since I did the update it is like I'm in a time loop the same food still remains n once I hit a certain amount of money it goes back down and starts all over again...(snip Quote)

I am having the same problem today (Saturday, 30 Oct.), since upgrading to RS 1.0.1

So far I have deleted RS 1.0.1 and done a hard shut-down. Redownloaded RS 1.0.1 and done a hard shut-down. Relaunched RS to play, gone to visit Neighbours or Community...

The Coins have reverted to an earlier point in the day (between 35,531 & 34,449) and prepared food counts have returned to starting levels.

Playing on
iPad
os 3.2.2 (7B500)
WiFi (Verison)

The joys of programming... fix one line of code and everything else goes. Hope it's not Spaghetti Code =}.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 06:51 PM
I watched as my bagels went from 49 to 27' then went to tip a neighbour. When I returned the money earned went back and bagel count was back up. 47. Obviously an unintended glitch. Please fix Team L as I see from comments, frustrations are running high.
Mistakes and errors happen. Txs for looking into Team

Unregistered
10-30-10, 07:05 PM
I only have on serving of the mousse. It was at 980 plates, then a while later 991, then even later, 991. I hope people aren't regurgitating!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 07:26 PM
Food is cooking but not being consumed. Appears to go down then loops back. Meanwhile food is stacking up if you are continuing to cook. Everyone stop cooking until this gets fixed. I had to buy extra counters. Money is now seriously depleted. TEAM LAVA HELP!!!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 07:30 PM
Glad I wasn't the only one to notice that the food seems to go incredibly slow now when not in the game.

It seemed to go too fast before and bam, now too slow. maybe the next update will have the ideal speed.

Looks like I'll have to maybe get more serving tables since some neighbours don't realize you should be sending stew and not **** like french toast or bacon & eggs.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 08:10 PM
Glad I wasn't the only one to notice that the food seems to go incredibly slow now when not in the game.

It seemed to go too fast before and bam, now too slow. maybe the next update will have the ideal speed.

Looks like I'll have to maybe get more serving tables since some neighbours don't realize you should be sending stew and not **** like french toast or bacon & eggs.

You can deny the "****" and it will not count toward your 20 gift limit. That way you can make room for those who send you stew later!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 08:28 PM

Personally, I like getting French toast or eggs instead of only stew. Also like getting roast chicken too. Maybe u need to tell your neighbours. YOUR preference. I'd be pretty pissed if mine only sent stew.

The consumption of food is looping, it's not a matter of speed. It depletes then when it gets to a certain number it resets back up. I agree it's frustrating. But please, if you are my neighbour, don't send only stew. I'm actually grateful to get gifts so wouldn't be so rude to tell my neighbours their gifts are **** because I want to profit faster. If one of mine says to me a certain gift is **** and demand I send them one type only....hmmmm...edit...remove. Just sayin.

The food isn't being eaten slo. Consumption is stuck in a loop. It's consumed to a level, then resets back up. Losing all gains with it. Hope they fix it soon