PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story Trailer

Norman
10-29-10, 05:47 PM
Check out our new Restaurant Story trailer on Youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r--T8bjou5A

Unregistered
10-30-10, 09:50 AM
Very Crafty video there Norman....

However...

1,962,808 coins!?

75,846 gems!!???

LOL...not very realistic! Not to mention, where are those wooden dividers at that are shown in the video!? They sure aren't anywhere in my game.

So...when are you going to give some compensation gems to those of us who had to play your broken game for weeks...I think 50 free gems to everyone would be a good way to show you appreciate your loyal customers....what do you think?

Unregistered
10-30-10, 03:50 PM
just... lol :)
vid is cool though il give it that much, would be surprised if it didnt attract more users to your app. which would be nice for the extra neighbours

Unregistered
10-30-10, 04:37 PM
Hey Norman! Instead of paying money to have a "Trailer" made why don't you care to spend money and TIME helping your costumers. There are dozens and dozens of customers on these threads calling out to YOU! Just saying...

(I do have to add that it is nicely made.)

Unregistered
10-31-10, 09:10 AM
Im at a pretty high level now and my restaurant crashes everytime I try to cook food :(

Unregistered
11-03-10, 08:59 AM

However...

1,962,808 coins!?

75,846 gems!!???

LOL...not very realistic! Not to mention, where are those wooden dividers at that are shown in the video!? They sure aren't anywhere in my game.

So...when are you going to give some compensation gems to those of us who had to play your broken game for weeks...I think 50 free gems to everyone would be a good way to show you appreciate your loyal customers....what do you think?

75,846 gems? Why that's only $15,000.00! How unreasonable is that?

Unregistered
11-14-10, 03:55 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hay ha .Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

HellsKitchenOwner
11-14-10, 05:22 PM

That's where all the lost gems ended up. Like the lost sock in the dryer.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 03:31 PM
Hi all,
I'm a newbee to this, can anyone tell me if im playing Restaurant Story, is it using the internet on my phone constantly??

Please Help

Unregistered
01-12-11, 03:17 PM
Yes. It is using data.

Unregistered
01-21-11, 03:14 AM
Can anyone please tell me how can I get the clock icon......I have the other icons but not the clock one....& so my walls look very empty......I am in level 36.... I can see sooooooo many wall decorations in my neighbors restaurant but that icon is not there in my restaurant design...... I think I should be given free gems as a compensation for playing this broken game......how about it??????

Unregistered
01-30-11, 11:55 AM

However...

1,962,808 coins!?

75,846 gems!!???

i agree and since we helped vote your game to be the top app of 2010 i think we should get an award of multiple gems oh and cool video (not) if that is your acount why cant you give some gems to us

Unregistered
01-30-11, 10:10 PM
Personally, I think the trailer is cute and well made.

Being someone who went to school for computer programming, I appreciate exactly how much work goes into making a game like this. When I first saw Restaurant Story, I couldn't believe it was free to play!

So to the previous posters who wanted to make this a complaints and solicitation for gems thread, shame on you. Do you work for free? Well neither do they -- they deserve to have SOMETHING to compensate them for their time and effort. And the account with that plethora of gems probably is a developers account, which they usually use to debug new items. So yes, they get to play with all the stuff -- they made it! They have to be sure it doesn't break anything so they don't have even more people griping at them to fix things.

nick
01-31-11, 01:47 PM
Personally, I think the trailer is cute and well made.

Being someone who went to school for computer programming, I appreciate exactly how much work goes into making a game like this. When I first saw Restaurant Story, I couldn't believe it was free to play!

So to the previous posters who wanted to make this a complaints and solicitation for gems thread, shame on you. Do you work for free? Well neither do they -- they deserve to have SOMETHING to compensate them for their time and effort. And the account with that plethora of gems probably is a developers account, which they usually use to debug new items. So yes, they get to play with all the stuff -- they made it! They have to be sure it doesn't break anything so they don't have even more people griping at them to fix things.

your right the video is amazing and all the new updated stuff they added makes it even better but it would be great to get some gems once in a while and i also saw that we made restaurant story the top app of 2010 i cant belive it

nick
01-31-11, 02:01 PM
i agree and since we helped vote your game to be the top app of 2010 i think we should get an award of multiple gems oh and cool video (not) if that is your acount why cant you give some gems to us

Normen puts enough time into the game then gives you what you want. your luckey the game is even free !and besides you dont even know if normen has to buy the gems if he does thats alot of money if he doesn't then whoopy doo who cares i dont. ya i know it would be great to give us gems but you can buy them or earn them. if you want gems then enter the contest for 50 gems. Normen does not have time to waste for you!!!

Unregistered
01-31-11, 02:07 PM
Can anyone please tell me how can I get the clock icon......I have the other icons but not the clock one....& so my walls look very empty......I am in level 36.... I can see sooooooo many wall decorations in my neighbors restaurant but that icon is not there in my restaurant design...... I think I should be given free gems as a compensation for playing this broken game......how about it??????

NO!try updating the game cause i have it. normen puts alot of effort in his game so he doesn't have time to waste it over you and dont call the game broken it was the top app of 2010. do you think you can do that NO!

Unregistered
02-13-11, 10:58 AM
Normen puts enough time into the game then gives you what you want. your luckey the game is even free !and besides you dont even know if normen has to buy the gems if he does thats alot of money if he doesn't then whoopy doo who cares i dont. ya i know it would be great to give us gems but you can buy them or earn them. if you want gems then enter the contest for 50 gems. Normen does not have time to waste for you!!!

Actually, Android owners can't earn or buy gems...