PDA

View Full Version : Extras

Unregistered
06-09-10, 11:04 AM
I think this game is great. I am only on level 18 but I am cool with the way things are so far. Yes would be cool to try new apps for gems. Or as some say all things have cash price. But what I think would be cool is to have a road between neighbors. So you can scroll to them. It could be like a google maps type where you would have a pause for loading but then you could buy roads to connect them like sim city. Also have the opt. To change the direction objects face. Or the way they over lap. To be able to put pacers under trees or have them in the empty spaces around your benches. Mine end up on top of my bench?? But with the roads then you could say " sell your crops for more if you have a road to take them to market" or "buy in to a grain truck to make value go up. Just ideas.. Love the games storm 8 puts out love farm. It's the funnest I have down loaded as of yet..

Unregistered
06-09-10, 01:23 PM
I think this game is great. I am only on level 18 but I am cool with the way things are so far. Yes would be cool to try new apps for gems. Or as some say all things have cash price. But what I think would be cool is to have a road between neighbors. So you can scroll to them. It could be like a google maps type where you would have a pause for loading but then you could buy roads to connect them like sim city. Also have the opt. To change the direction objects face. Or the way they over lap. To be able to put pacers under trees or have them in the empty spaces around your benches. Mine end up on top of my bench?? But with the roads then you could say " sell your crops for more if you have a road to take them to market" or "buy in to a grain truck to make value go up. Just ideas.. Love the games storm 8 puts out love farm. It's the funnest I have down loaded as of yet.. scarecrow we need a scarecrow.

Unregistered
06-10-10, 07:10 PM
There is a scarecrow. You have to buy it with gems.