PDA

View Full Version : TL games on touchpad

sehana
02-02-12, 11:35 AM
Anyone play TL/S8 games on HP Touchpad that has android OS ported on it?

pinkster73
02-02-12, 11:40 AM
What is HP? I have an Android tablet.

nmishii
02-02-12, 11:46 AM
Hewlett Packard, the manufacturer. Like saying HTC or Samsung.

GroupMagma
02-02-12, 11:48 AM
I haven't seen any TouchPad run our games, but please keep in mind TouchPad is a WebOS device, and we can't guarantee that a Touchpad (with Android ported to it) would be able to run our games effectively.

pinkster73
02-02-12, 12:10 PM
Hewlett Packard, the manufacturer. Like saying HTC or Samsung.

Oh ok. Didn't they used to make typewriters?

nmishii
02-02-12, 12:18 PM
I don't know about typewritters. I just remember Smith Corona made typewritters.

HP makes desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, etc for home and business. And software too.

I am on a HP laptop right now.

queentina3
02-02-12, 02:25 PM
Same here nmishii, I have an HP laptop. I never knew HP made tablets. I'm so behind the times. LOL

sehana
02-02-12, 02:54 PM
I haven't seen any TouchPad run our games, but please keep in mind TouchPad is a WebOS device, and we can't guarantee that a Touchpad (with Android ported to it) would be able to run our games effectively.
LOL it works, sort of. Don't know if I'm using the right word, ported. But Android runs separately from webOS. WebOS doesn't boot at all. It works like any Android tablet with all of its features.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-slvXaJJ55mA/TysE-HV4tcI/AAAAAAAACzI/kN8GSO7D4ec/s400/screenshot-1328219260589.png

sehana
02-02-12, 02:58 PM
Also Android is an OS. Android can be on any tablet manufacture except Apple products. :)

Rachael98
02-02-12, 03:21 PM
Also Android is an OS. Android can be on any tablet manufacture except Apple products. :)

Apple hate everyone...it's annoying! No adobe, no android...

Anyway, I'm not sure it completely "works", as such as that FAQ looks a little jumbled.

pinkster73
02-02-12, 03:28 PM
That FAQ = fubar

queentina3
02-02-12, 04:40 PM
Actually my FAQ looks like that often on my Motorola Droid Bionic Android, but it corrects itself eventually. I think it could be the intermittent connection that messes mine up. I LOL when I saw her pic of it as it reminded me when I first downloaded RS and went to read how to play it (first TL game) and it looked like that. Needless to say, I gave up the game due to the connection issues I had with it a few days later. But now I'm back playing and it runs just the same as all my other TL games.

I wouldn't give up just yet on them not working well, you may be pleasantly surprised as I was. :)

sehana
02-02-12, 06:58 PM
Just when there's text and entry fields does it mess up like that.