PDA

View Full Version : Give me a reason to continue

teoeric
02-02-12, 07:51 AM
I always wanted to own a night club and that's why I love this game. However lately I just don't have the motivation to continue and here are the problems.

Firstly, the drinks are consumed to slowly. I do not want to end up with tons of counters and I have tried to limit myself to only making drinks that will take 2 days to complete. Having done that I still have counters with close to 200,000 drink (on one counter). And because of that I only check the game like once every 2 days.

But my biggest problem is the lack of space. I have expanded to the max and I still have deco that I can't put into my club. I am really tempted to buy the new ice box item but what is the point? Where are I going to put them?

talyon
02-02-12, 08:22 AM
What I do is play all the stories ergo, no time to get bored. Lol. I also change my story appearance often using themes or just my imagination. This also keeps me from getting bored so Plz continue.

Limaxa
02-02-12, 08:36 AM
I have the same Problem.. I like the Game but can't make new drinks :( People should drink more! Lol

sourlicorice2
02-02-12, 10:25 AM
I've fully expanded and I have one drink left to master. I have tons of counters some of which still have Halloween drinks on them. Anyways once I master the last drink I'll be putting my drink machines in storage and redecorating without them. I figure I have enough drinks to last me the whole year lol. I figure I'll soon stop playing Nightclub as after the last drink is finished there's really nothing left to do. There is only so many times I can redecorate it before I get bored of that since there's really not much coin options in the way of floor tiles and wallpaper. Ive only spent real money on nightclub a few times and I know I won't again on Nightclub anyways.

cr4zy_eights
02-02-12, 08:57 PM
same problem! ive stopped making drinks i have wayyyyy too many counters and way to many drinks on them and they dont sell.

badger8
02-02-12, 09:05 PM
I stopped playing NS for this very reason- way back in mid December, and in the 2 months since then only ONE counter has cleared.

sourlicorice2
02-02-12, 09:33 PM
Not that insane price or quantities of drinks to change but it would be nice if the drinks could sell just a little bit faster.

sehana
02-02-12, 10:05 PM
I have a problem not keeping enough drinks on my counters, :p lol

slackananda
02-19-12, 07:34 AM
I have the same problem, I agree that drinks should sell a lot faster. This would be better even if prices went up too. At least there would be more movement. I've only been playing nightclub for two weeks and I already have well over 100,000 drinks countered, and that's not counting the tens of thousands of two coin drinks I cleared to make room for five coin drinks.

I've noticed the coins go up very slowly in Nightclub compared to Restaurant and especially Bakery. In Bakery I can watch my coins go up all the time but in Nightclub, it will just sit there at times.

In any case, with the slow consumption of drinks, there is no reason besides mastery to ever make a two coin drink. It's too bad half the recipes are next to useless once one is past level 10 or 15.

As for a reason to continue, one good one is the people. For me, it's the only one that would keep me around for long. In two months on Resto I am level 50, level 23 in Nightclub under two weeks. As a game, there is a formula for success that is fairly simple and then it is just a question of perseverance and a lot of tapping. If it wasn't for great people to talk to there wouldn't be much reason to stick around for any more than a year or so.

atlantisonearth
02-19-12, 07:39 AM
A reason to continue is I want to see this game a lot better, as well as new-and-improved (that means no gem traps)