PDA

View Full Version : New player and confused after reading forum

reneead
02-02-12, 06:23 AM
My daughter started me playing. I'm cooking fine. Just found out about this forum. I see talk about goals. Where do I find them? Also how did I move the windows and doors around? Thanks-

kooky panda
02-02-12, 06:28 AM
If you play on IOS(iphone , Ipad, ipod) you will need to make sure you are playing on Bakery Valentine Game.( in itunes app store to download)
note you will need to be on level 10 to see the goals.

If you play on an android device, goals are not available for these devices.

To move flooring and wall items, you will need to store them first, then go take them out and move them where you want them to go.

Here is a guide they may help.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17818-BAKERY-STORY-GUIDE-FAQ-(Housewilson)

nmishii
02-02-12, 06:30 AM
If you are on iOS, you can download the Valentines version from the App Store.
If you are Android, goals are not available.

You need to put the windows in Storage (Design, tap wall with window, Store) and then place them elsewhere.

You need to buy another door for 10 gems to move the door.

queentina3
To move windows: Place in storage, then go back into storage and retrieve them and place them where you want.
To move doors: You need to have more than 1 door. Purchase a 2nd door and then put either one in storage to move them around.

If you are on an Android device, you won't have goals. If you're on an iOS device you will have goals but not until you reach a certain level. Another iOS user can help you with goals, as I'm Android and don't know much about them.

nmishii
Okay, I type too slow

queentina3
02-02-12, 06:32 AM
So do I. The 3 of us answered almost at the same time. LOL!!!!