PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story for Android

kad103198k
02-01-12, 02:48 PM
Hi Do you have plans to update fashion story for the android to allow us to do the challenges to earn different items for our stores?

Rachael98
02-01-12, 03:04 PM
TL have weekly updates...:)

pinkster73
02-01-12, 03:07 PM
I think she means the goals?

Rachael98
02-01-12, 03:08 PM
I think she means the goals?

Oh, I see.

Well, they probably will at some point:). (and in the meantime, weekly updates are good!)

nmishii
02-01-12, 04:03 PM
When they release goals, they release a lot of "weekly content" type stuff with the goals, and very little with the weekly updates.

I don't play Fashion, but the entire month of Dec when people were busy with goals and saying there was too much in them to finish by Jan 13, in RS they released 3 recipes and in BS they released 2 recipes. I don't consider that good.

I will have mastered all recipes before this Friday's weekly update. I'll be close on Farm crops. Since the Valentines goals are out, I'm not expecting a whole lot released in the weekly update. It would be nice to have goals.

So please don't say the weekly content is good when there are new goals, unless you are playing on an Android. Because to me, that's not true.

ariesblu
02-01-12, 05:41 PM
Weekly content is one thing, but there are tons of things that Androids are missing out on, will continue to miss out on, and will never get an opportunity to obtain because tl has thus far chosen not to provide goals on both platforms. In this regard I agree that weekly content simply is not enough.

tonihall
02-01-12, 06:37 PM
My daughter and I both play fashion story on androids and she is on level 46 or 47 and i'm on level 41 and we both dont have any more new clothes or slots to order. Is level 41 the highest level for android???

kooky panda
02-01-12, 06:49 PM
My daughter and I both play fashion story on androids and she is on level 46 or 47 and i'm on level 41 and we both dont have any more new clothes or slots to order. Is level 41 the highest level for android???
The last free slot is unlocked at level 41 for both android and IOS.