PDA

View Full Version : dont get my earned coins!

jootjuh
02-01-12, 09:16 AM
Hello, i am from Holland and my English is not so good. But i give it a try. When i start my bakery in the morning than i see that i earned money, this morning it was more than fifty thousand, yesterday more than seventy thousand. But i can not find it on my account. I did accectly what team lava told me to do but without any result. Also it happens when I cash in my tips my coins saldo goes down. Now i,m closing this store because there is no or hardly any joy to it.i play this game on a samsung galaxy tab. I hope that this issue will be resolved quikly. One more question, will the coins that i didn,t got be paied later?

ultrafrog
02-01-12, 09:25 AM
Hi, welcome!

Your English is great, so don't worry about us understanding you.

This is a problem with the game and not anything that you have done wrong. There is not much you can do until the company fixes the problem. You will probably not be paid the coins lost because of this problem.

jootjuh
02-02-12, 04:47 AM
Thank you very much for youre answer! i dont care if i dont get my coins back, but i would like to play the game as usual :-). But i have patience...i hope they fix the bug soon. I wish you a very nice day :-):-):-)