PDA

View Full Version : "Retired" catalog sets

flaquitachula
02-01-12, 08:48 AM
Does anyone know if you still can "master" retired catalog items? I have the Valentine's Fashion Story update with all the new "yummy" pink and red items, however I still have the Gold Sparkle, Lady in Red and Christmas outfits. If I order these, am I wasting slots?

kattybell
02-01-12, 08:52 AM
I still have them too. I would think that you'd still be able to work on them until they disappear.

kooky panda
02-01-12, 08:54 AM
I think some of the christmas catalogs are still in the game because some of these items are needed to be able to finish the christmas goals.
You can start working on the christmas catalogs you have left, but they will be removed at anytime. If you were going to try, I would do one item at a time and try to get to at least level 2 to get the gem on as many items as you can before they are removed.

bobbyrae
02-01-12, 09:06 AM
I think some of the christmas catalogs are still in the game because some of these items are needed to be able to finish the christmas goals.
You can start working on the christmas catalogs you have left, but they will be removed at anytime. If you were going to try, I would do one item at a time and try to get to at least level 2 to get the gem on as many items as you can before they are removed.

That's what i'm doing. I've mastered to level 4 the white swan dress...then stupidly hit "store" instead of "rotate" on one of the hangers they were on :mad: I have level 2 on the other items in this catalogue. Once i've fully mastered the lady in red catalogue then i'll go back and master the rest of the swan outfit and in between will work at getting level 2 on all the valentine stuff. I figure we may have a little more time on the valentine stuff, although there's no way of knowing. They may just remove everything post valentine's day.

flaquitachula
02-01-12, 03:06 PM
That's what i'm doing. I've mastered to level 4 the white swan dress...then stupidly hit "store" instead of "rotate" on one of the hangers they were on :mad: I have level 2 on the other items in this catalogue. Once i've fully mastered the lady in red catalogue then i'll go back and master the rest of the swan outfit and in between will work at getting level 2 on all the valentine stuff. I figure we may have a little more time on the valentine stuff, although there's no way of knowing. They may just remove everything post valentine's day.

I have hit that darn "store" button at least 3 times. It makes me CRAZY!!! I wish they had a confirm button on that one!!!!

bobbyrae
02-01-12, 03:08 PM
I have hit that darn "store" button at least 3 times. It makes me CRAZY!!! I wish they had a confirm button on that one!!!!

I doubt anyone would object to that! :p i lost 19,000+ of those white swan dresses too! >.< it's just a game but, man, that one stung!

dalula
02-01-12, 04:05 PM
I doubt anyone would object to that! :p i lost 19,000+ of those white swan dresses too! >.< it's just a game but, man, that one stung!

i lost some pants from the detective catalog. :(

digital_ghost
02-01-12, 04:13 PM
I lost over 30k of the swan dresses. I like how the look in my shop so much that I ordered tons of em even after I mastered it. Am definitely over 1 day items.

ariesblu
02-01-12, 05:45 PM
As long as the item is still in the catalog, you can master.