PDA

View Full Version : Neighbour limit

diehardpat
02-01-12, 07:04 AM
Is there a neighbour limit on bakery just curious

kattybell
02-01-12, 07:37 AM
I think I read you can have up to 2000 neighbors.

pinkster73
02-01-12, 08:05 AM
I think I read you can have up to 2000 neighbors.

This is correct

kooky panda
02-01-12, 09:07 AM
In that 2000, it includes all pending invites you have out and pending invites you have not accepted or declined.

cast1532
02-01-12, 09:46 AM
And here I thought it was 1000. This means I'm almost half way there in Bakery Story.

pinkster73
02-01-12, 10:00 AM
And here I thought it was 1000. This means I'm almost half way there in Bakery Story.

Omg. I'm trying to have less then 60

cast1532
02-01-12, 01:31 PM
lol. It's these goals that makes me add my name to Add Me thread. I get so overwhelmed knowing they will disappear. I just hope that was I'm done I don't have to add more people.

Omg. I'm trying to have less then 60

Lucky you. I remember having 60 neighbors when I was in level 20 or less. I can't say no to people.

pastrychef17
02-01-12, 01:40 PM
Lucky you. I remember having 60 neighbors when I was in level 20 or less. I can't say no to people.

I, too, try to keep the number of neighbors down to 60 or less. I added a few more in Bakery when the goals first came out but I've been trimming down since then and not adding any at all. I find if I have more than that, I become a bad neighbor because I don't have time to tip everyone or send them the specific gifts they're asking for. I have a note on my wall saying I'm not adding any neighbors and people still write "add me" directly above it on a daily basis. I have no problem deleting those messages because I figure if they can't read my post at the top when they get to my wall, they're not going to read any other post I write.

EricasYummys
02-01-12, 02:18 PM
Wow 2,000! Could you imagine having to scroll through that to find some one? How would you tip the A's one day the B's the next...etc.? I usually tip all my neighbors everyday. I think there should be an automatic tip button once you pass 200!

bobbyrae
02-01-12, 03:06 PM
I, too, try to keep the number of neighbors down to 60 or less. I added a few more in Bakery when the goals first came out but I've been trimming down since then and not adding any at all. I find if I have more than that, I become a bad neighbor because I don't have time to tip everyone or send them the specific gifts they're asking for. I have a note on my wall saying I'm not adding any neighbors and people still write "add me" directly above it on a daily basis. I have no problem deleting those messages because I figure if they can't read my post at the top when they get to my wall, they're not going to read any other post I write.

Lol... I go through every now and then and delete 0 -2 rated players. That evens it out a bit. I usually accept lower level players.

EricasYummys
02-02-12, 04:58 PM
You should give lower level players a chance. We were all had to start too. Some lower level players are more responsive because they don't have a lot of neighbors to tip and gift.

EricasYummys
02-02-12, 04:59 PM
*we all had to start to