PDA

View Full Version : where do we find the goals?????

Josselin1991
02-01-12, 06:30 AM
Hey. I keep reading in the forum about goals. Valentine goals, christmas goals, quests that make u win gems. But i cannot find anything in my restaurant story game. If anyone can help i'd be happy. Thanks

kattybell
02-01-12, 06:32 AM
What device do you use? If you are using iOS in the app store there is valentine version of restaurant. If your on Android there aren't currently any goals or other versions.

crazieshayzie
02-02-12, 12:00 PM
Hey. I keep reading in the forum about goals. Valentine goals, christmas goals, quests that make u win gems. But i cannot find anything in my restaurant story game. If anyone can help i'd be happy. Thanks

I've been wondering the same thing and you beat me to the post. You must be on something besides an iPhone, apparently they are the only ones who can access goals. I would assume they're working on it for non IOS users but i guess well see.

slackananda
02-03-12, 02:28 PM
I use a Droid and love to play RS and Bakery. I really don't understand why the game should be so different depending on what platform is used.

What more is there to say?

ultrafrog
02-03-12, 03:35 PM
There's a lot to say.

These games were developed for iOS first. The Android versions were added later.

Computer languages can be compared to human languages.

The same iOS program can't be run for Android. They speak different languages.

Some companies are able to develop their programs to easily be translated into either iOS or Android, but that doesn't seem to be happening in this case.

pik4pii
03-17-12, 01:28 AM
Hai.. I also wanna ask about goals dissapear... I'm using valentine version & also regular one. On 16march, my goals at bakery & restaurant disappear whule my fashion, pet and zoo still exist. I have deleted all valentine version and left regular now. Will the restaurant & bakery goals appear again? Or those two will not have goals again forever? And, i also want to ask: what about club, farm, city. Do these three provide goals? Coz until now i never seen any goals mission appear. Thanks for reply me.

Superyalda
03-17-12, 02:20 AM
Well, I play BS and RS. Goals come and go. In recent months, TL has given us goals, which are really nice.

Once they pull the goals for any given holiday, like now (there are no goals now) it's the best opportunity to master as many recipes you can, collect $ and gems. Chances are, Easter goals will be released soon, and once they are you won't have time to think about anything else :D

Helpful tip: since goals must include lower level players, try to work on dishes now which you attained at a higher level (like over 25) since I don't think those recipes are included in goals. Just a wee bit 'o leprechaun wisdom for ya ;)

Jbug2116
03-19-12, 01:04 PM
There's a lot to say.

These games were developed for iOS first. The Android versions were added later.

Computer languages can be compared to human languages.

The same iOS program can't be run for Android. They speak different languages.

Some companies are able to develop their programs to easily be translated into either iOS or Android, but that doesn't seem to be happening in this case.

What bothers me is that I seriously could have sworn Android users had goals because I remember one that had to do with making a certain amount of spaghetti for some ball or charity benefit thing (<that was a part of the story line thing)...

queentina3
03-19-12, 01:06 PM
What bothers me is that I seriously could have sworn Android users had goals because I remember one that had to do with making a certain amount of spaghetti for some ball or charity benefit thing (<that was a part of the story line thing)...

That was probably the old task system that both Android and iOS had, TL discontinued the tast system and then rolled out the Goals.

stephygorexx
03-21-12, 11:39 AM
Ahh my goals in RS and BS re gone can anyone tell me why ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

kattybell
03-21-12, 11:41 AM
Ahh my goals in RS and BS re gone can anyone tell me why ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

They were removed from the games last week.

suductivepoet
04-06-12, 12:39 PM
I use restaurant on my Iphone and I had goals and now I dont, I want them back !!!!!